Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 20 Oct 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

April/May 2020 Plan Opinions

Hi All

It's my second trip and taking my parents for their first trip next April. I would really appreciate some feedback on my itinerary - our 180 days is this week so getting ready to book with our dining plan.

The plan is to take a few midday breaks as we will be up early and out late. Also, what is the likelihood of Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom After Hours Parties?

Weds 22nd April - Arrival - chill out at hotel

Thurs 23rd April - Magic Kingdom - 6pm dinner at Ohana

Fri 24th April - Hollywood Studios - 2pm lunch at Mama Melrose for Fantasmic Dining Package

Sat 25th April - Rest Day (Water park or shopping) - 6pm dinner at Homecomin'

Sun 26th April - Animal Kingdom - 8am breakfast at Tusker House

Mon 27th April - Magic Kingdom - sister's birthday so her choice - 8.30am Keys to the Kingdom Tour - 6pm dinner at Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Tues 28th April - Rest Day - 2pm lunch at Splitsville - Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot

Weds 29th April - Epcot - 8am breakfast at Garden Grill - 6pm dinner at Teppan Edo

Thurs 30th April - Hollywood Studios - 1.30pm lunch at Beaches & Cream

Fri 1st May - Rest Day (water park or shopping) - 7pm dinner at Raglan Road

Sat 2nd May - Universal Studios - long day with 2 park hopper and express pass

Sun 3rd May - Rest Day - 6pm dinner at House of Blues

Mon 4th May - Epcot - 6pm dinner at Nine Dragons

Tues 5th May - Animal Kingdom - 2pm lunch at Yak & Yeti

Weds 6th May - Hometime
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 05:17 AM  
Link to this Post

update

Without knowing the make up or health of your party, it looks like you could get a bit more fitted in? There are an awful lot of rest days for a two week trip. We are going at similar dates and don’t have any rest days planned, but most afternoons are flexible and we may choose to chill out on some.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Without knowing the make up or health of your party, it looks like you could get a bit more fitted in? There are an awful lot of rest days for a two week trip. We are going at similar dates and don’t have any rest days planned, but most afternoons are flexible and we may choose to chill out on some.
Thanks for your feedback. My parents definitely need the rest days due to health but we plan to book in some fastpasses on those days. We also want to spend some time shopping and at the pool. What would you recommend adding in to our trip?
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I would probably swap Thursday 23rd and Sunday 26th around. The first few days you'll be up early and probably tired a lot earlier. So I'd do the 8am ADR the first day and the 6pm dinner a few days later when you've started to get into the time zone if that makes sense? Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I would change Monday keys to the Kingdom’s tour is a long one, then doing hoop Dee doo review you will be exhausted by the end of the day.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MissJRabbit View Post
Thanks for your feedback. My parents definitely need the rest days due to health but we plan to book in some fastpasses on those days. We also want to spend some time shopping and at the pool. What would you recommend adding in to our trip?
I would just increase the park visits for those that don’t need so much rest. I would in particular do a bit more MK and AK. I would also swap the Universal day from Saturday, as you are only going one day (which I wouldn’t find sufficient) I would do it on a quieter day of the week.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List