Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Jan 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
I’m glad the post has inspired you! Three parks and the kitchen sink is good going! Did you managed to eat it all?! That sounds like a good plan! 2 rides in each park is doable! We’ve tried to do all transport but the skyliner wasn’t open so that would be a great addition
We've had a few attempts over the years at the Kitchen Sink and often failed, we did eventually conquer it but then failed at the snack challenge in the remaining parks for the rest of the day
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Buzz242 View Post
We've had a few attempts over the years at the Kitchen Sink and often failed, we did eventually conquer it but then failed at the snack challenge in the remaining parks for the rest of the day
I haven’t yet attempted it! Always think about it but just think no way would we eat that much! Well I think it still counts if you had eaten a kitchen sink 😂 I’d have been full for the rest of the day!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by rayraygreen View Post
I worked at Epcot in the UK Pav so I accidentally did the 4 Parks Challenge so many times! The one time we actually intended on doing it, we went from AK to Studios by bus and then Studios to Epcot by boat and Epcot to MK by monorail. We originally planned to do one ride, one show, one snack and a photo in front of the icon of each park. We randomly added on one photo with a Cast Member after a CM at AK hopped in one of our photos so we thought we'd carry on with it.

If I can remember in AK, we went on Everest, watched Festival of the Lion King, had breakfast at Starbucks (we needed caffeine), had a photo in front of the tree and had our photo with a Photopass CM.
In Studios, we went on Tower of Terror, watched Beauty and the Beast, Mickey pretzels, photo in front of Tower and a photo with one of the Citizens of Hollywood.
In Epcot, we rode Spaceship Earth, watched Impressions de France because we needed a rest , it was Flower and Garden Festival so we all had different things from the booths, photo in front of Spaceship Earth, photo with a custodial CM.
In MK, we rode Pirates, watched Happily Ever After, had our tea at Pecos Bill, had a photo in front of the castle and had a photo with a CM in Adventureland.

We just kept adding random challenges on so we also had a random singalong with an American family on the bus to studios and the entire bus joined it so that was pretty funny. We also all got hungry again so went to Springs and did the same there. We ate at Blaze, had a photo on the bridge, found a CM to take a photo with and watched a band. It was such a fun day but I definitely slept well that night!
Wow sounds like a great and very full day! I did the order you did one of the times we did it but changed it up the last time! I love all the little challenges you added to your day! Really makes it fun and different! You went to Disney springs too?!? We were planning on trying that the first time we did the challenge but we were just too tried 🙈
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List