Old 27 Jan 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Good travel day and what a wow view.
Thanks for reading along. Those flights were new for us but worked out well.

Originally Posted by thefourDs View Post
Wow! The view from your balcony is amazing 😍
It is isn't it, we were obsessed with looking out from the balcony the whole time we stayed there. You can count on the fact there will be lots more view photos shared
Old 1 Feb 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

What a great view from your room! I’d love to go at Xmas.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a great view from your room! I’d love to go at Xmas.
Thanks. I was obsessed by that view.

You should give Christmas a go. I was wary after reading so many negative comments but it was fab
Old 13 Feb 19, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

What a wonderful start to your holiday. This is giving me Xmas WDW goals already lol x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
What a wonderful start to your holiday. This is giving me Xmas WDW goals already lol x
Thanks for reading. WDW at Christmas is totally a bucket list kind of thing. Although I see you are off to Vegas, somewhere else that is on my bucket list. Enjoy.
Old 13 Feb 19, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks for reading. WDW at Christmas is totally a bucket list kind of thing. Although I see you are off to Vegas, somewhere else that is on my bucket list. Enjoy.
I think may try and do a sneaky December trip to WDW in a few years (but daren't even hint at that suggestion to my other half yet!).
Definitely go - we seem to stumble across relatively cheap deals for Vegas so its our 4th trip there as absolutely love it. Planning my 2nd WDW trip for later this year too so mega exciting and expensive year lol x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
I think may try and do a sneaky December trip to WDW in a few years (but daren't even hint at that suggestion to my other half yet!).
Definitely go - we seem to stumble across relatively cheap deals for Vegas so its our 4th trip there as absolutely love it. Planning my 2nd WDW trip for later this year too so mega exciting and expensive year lol x
I'd totally reccomend it. Halloween is the other time of year I would like to do but my school is only shut for a week in October which makes it all a bit tight.

Dh is keen to go to Vegas as well, just now though we are finding it hard to see past Orlando and have 2 more visits planned for this year
Old 13 Feb 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

I'd totally reccomend it. Halloween is the other time of year I would like to do but my school is only shut for a week in October which makes it all a bit tight.

Dh is keen to go to Vegas as well, just now though we are finding it hard to see past Orlando and have 2 more visits planned for this year
Amazing! I'm very jealous - this is only our 2nd trip to Orlando! I'm sure you'd love Vegas though as I see from your tippie you're a foodie and all the best meals I've ever had are in Vegas. We actually find it cheaper to price Vegas for a week than it is for just a few days just in case you do ever decide to price it up x
Old 13 Feb 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Amazing! I'm very jealous - this is only our 2nd trip to Orlando! I'm sure you'd love Vegas though as I see from your tippie you're a foodie and all the best meals I've ever had are in Vegas. We actually find it cheaper to price Vegas for a week than it is for just a few days just in case you do ever decide to price it up x
Thanks for the tip. It looks amazing, I'd love to just go and explore all the hotels. Do you have a favourite place to stay?
New York is somewhere else I'd love to go, maybe we could tie one of them in with Florida at somepoint or we could save Vegas for an adult only trip once ds no longer wants to go anywhere with us.
Old 13 Feb 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for the tip. It looks amazing, I'd love to just go and explore all the hotels. Do you have a favourite place to stay?
New York is somewhere else I'd love to go, maybe we could tie one of them in with Florida at somepoint or we could save Vegas for an adult only trip once ds no longer wants to go anywhere with us.
To be honest we tend to go and stay cheap and cheerful as spend very little time in the room - we stayed at the Flamingo the last 3 trips and we had a view of the bellagio fountains and electric drapes we could open from the bed. We also had a TV in the bathroom mirror! It was still one of the best hotels I've stayed in and the location is great. This next trip we are giving Ballys a go for a change though. If I had a money pit I'd stay at the cosmopolitan though.
We did New York for a friends wedding and I loved it but I have to say prefer Vegas.x