Old 3 Nov 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by eleele View Post
What a great day! I love the look of the food in Narcoosee’s, especially that lobster.

I must remember to have a cocktail next time I do the laundry at home, I’m sure it makes the whole process much more fun!
The lobster was delicious. I think this was a top meal in a wonderful location. I enjoyed it more than California Grill actually.

A cocktail with laundry at home don't tempt me

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Great day Abby!
I’m laughing out loud at the Green Army Man magic shot, it’s only your Dad that’s remotely pointing in the right direction 😂. It’s a bit like the Banshee one in AK, I don’t think any of us got that one right either!
I can’t wait to visit Toy Story Land, the theming looks amazing. Not sure when that will be though 😩
How lovely to meet up with a Dibber for cocktails too. Reminds me we need to arrange another night out!
Dinner looks delicious but is that figure right? $381.69 for the 4 of you 😳. I can’t believe the current Disney prices and how anyone not on the dining plan affords it!
How wonderful to get your own fireworks cruise, you timed that perfectly
I didn't know it was green army men and if the photographer had told us to point to the sky then perhaps we'd have looked better, but those rubbish shots are the ones you laugh about and remember as with yours in AK so I had to include it!

Can you believe it that price is for four people and only 1 drink each, we didn't get extra drinks. We had already settle the bar bill. There's no way I'd pay that amount, especially as the kids would be happy with nuggets and fries, you're right without DDP it's crazy prices.

And we really should organise a time to go for another drink, you can have the vodka and I'll have the gin x

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I know that general trips aren't to everyone's taste as there aren't any theme parks so not to worry if you don't want to read it x

I'm aiming to finish it today as I really want to start my pre trip for next year! I think I've thought of a name for the report. That seems to be the hardest thing for me
I don't mind most reports it's great to see what people get up too.

I think you should help me think of a name I'm so bad with them, not creative at all 😂 xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

What a lovely day! Lots of nice cocktails, steak, lobster and a dibb meet too, topped off with fireworks - perfect.

We just ignored the bus screens too, mostly blank and wrong even when there was a time on there!

Will check out your DC trip this week, the little snippet of photos look fab.

It's my first day back at work since our trip - colleagues were pleased to see all the candy from MNSSHP but less pleased at me constantly showing them photos
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I don't mind most reports it's great to see what people get up too.

I think you should help me think of a name I'm so bad with them, not creative at all 😂 xx
I didn't want to assume you'd want to read about DC but i think you already started.

I love coming up with names for the reports once I've got a name I really want to start. Next year's report was going to be Figment inspired but it the end I gave up on that idea.

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
What a lovely day! Lots of nice cocktails, steak, lobster and a dibb meet too, topped off with fireworks - perfect.

We just ignored the bus screens too, mostly blank and wrong even when there was a time on there!

Will check out your DC trip this week, the little snippet of photos look fab.

It's my first day back at work since our trip - colleagues were pleased to see all the candy from MNSSHP but less pleased at me constantly showing them photos
oh no you're home. I hope you had the best time and aren't feeling too sad about being home. The best way to get over the blues is to write a trip report and then start planning your next trip

The buses are something that when it goes well is great but we all like to moan about them a bit like the weather but you just have to accept it's not a perfect system.

I hope your colleagues enjoy all the MNSSHP candy, I've never had any as we've never been able to go to a party...one day.

Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Day 9 is up.

Old 23 Nov 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Great morning round the studios. Git to laugh at the un magic parachute photo. Why didn’t the photographer tell you to point up ?

How fab to a) meet another Dibber and b) combine it with cocktails. Total result.

Dinner looked lovely (eye watering price tag) and perfectly rounded off with EWP and fireworks. Wasn’t this a brilliant day !
Except that sickly martini, no, definitely not liking the sound of that.

And a trailer for your Washington trippy. I can’t keep up. I will never get my report written I have too many to catch up on😳
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Great morning round the studios. Git to laugh at the un magic parachute photo. Why didn’t the photographer tell you to point up ?

How fab to a) meet another Dibber and b) combine it with cocktails. Total result.

Dinner looked lovely (eye watering price tag) and perfectly rounded off with EWP and fireworks. Wasn’t this a brilliant day !
Except that sickly martini, no, definitely not liking the sound of that.

And a trailer for your Washington trippy. I can’t keep up. I will never get my report written I have too many to catch up on😳
The photo captures the fact that we haven't got a clue what's going on really well so funny!

Meeting OB1 was so much fun, lots to talk about and my only magical star of the trip.

The timing of the boat back to MK was perfect following the water pageant and seeing the fireworks really did make it a special day.

Old 4 Dec 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Why have I still not tried funnel cake!? I think it is because they are so big, you have to be hungry to attempt them, and I am rarely hungry in Disney.

We didn’t get One Man’s Dream this year but we’ve had it the last few trips so can’t complain too much. We had a Malificent preview which actually looked really good.

So lovely you got to me OB1, she is a diamond.

Dinner at the Grand Floridian is one of my favourite things to do, it is just such a special resort to visit.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Great morning at HS. It's a shame your Mum and Dad didn't want to go on TOT, it's a fab ride. Yes, you're absolutely right, everyone should see One Mans Dream.

What a lovely evening - the food looks great, and a special finish to the day with seeing the water pageant and fireworks.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Why have I still not tried funnel cake!? I think it is because they are so big, you have to be hungry to attempt them, and I am rarely hungry in Disney.

We didn’t get One Man’s Dream this year but we’ve had it the last few trips so can’t complain too much. We had a Malificent preview which actually looked really good.

So lovely you got to me OB1, she is a diamond.

Dinner at the Grand Floridian is one of my favourite things to do, it is just such a special resort to visit.
I think funnel cake is a bit of an acquired taste. It was recommended to me by someone at work before our first trip, but again it wasn't something I got around to trying until this year. If I'm really honest it's not something I will rush back for, it's just too sickly and I like sweet things.

It was great fun meeting OB1. I'm hopeful we will be able to catch up next summer as we're both at CBR at the same time fingers crossed.

I think this dinner was actually my favourite of the trip. The atmosphere was a lot less hectic somehow than the Cali Grill, which felt a bit loud and busy. Perhaps as we were seated by the window here rather than in the middle? Plus the food was just delicious and I loved the surf and turf. That was so good.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Great morning at HS. It's a shame your Mum and Dad didn't want to go on TOT, it's a fab ride. Yes, you're absolutely right, everyone should see One Mans Dream.

What a lovely evening - the food looks great, and a special finish to the day with seeing the water pageant and fireworks.
It is a shame about TOT as I really think they would have found it fun. I suppose if there is ever a next time then they will have to do it then!

I was really pleased with the timings for this evening watching the fireworks from the little boat was really special and seeing the water pageant properly was fun.