Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Nov 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

We went twice in May / June and both days where really good. Reasonable queues and had two really good day and did pretty much every ride multiple times.

You are always going to get the odd day where the park is super busy because of school parties or a day where the rides play up / they have park issues. But these are the exception and not the norm.

If you want to just do the rides then one day is enough. If you want to do all the rides + all the shows + all the animals etc then two days would be better.

Edited at 05:22 PM.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Sorry just wanted to ask for those who do more than 1 day would you do 2 in a row... according to busy day calendar there are 2 days next to each other in green but will it be too much. We will be getting the coach transfer from Seaworld.
Thanks in advance
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We have but we tend to do the 2 days in the row as all daySaturday / Sunday
Monday morning then aMonday night football game for 2 nights we can do cheap clean and cheerful
Would I do 2 days on thebounce using the transport not ever never again ever
We did it once wasted more time on the bus / weather issues / the relentless moaning of folks tired hot /wet hungry on the way home
Pure and utter **** for us
Driving a cheap clean and they do exist free parking room we've done it countless times nowover 24 years
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
We have but we tend to do the 2 days in the row as all daySaturday / Sunday
Monday morning then aMonday night football game for 2 nights we can do cheap clean and cheerful
Would I do 2 days on thebounce using the transport not ever never again ever
We did it once wasted more time on the bus / weather issues / the relentless moaning of folks tired hot /wet hungry on the way home
Pure and utter **** for us
Driving a cheap clean and they do exist free parking room we've done it countless times nowover 24 years
Thanks. It is our first time going and know that the transport won't be great lol...I looked into getting a night at a hotel near Busch but then that adds extra to the budget and means we will be paying out twice for our hotel.
I may see if we can do a different park in the middle just to split it up a bit.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

My lot love Busch gardens there is a good mix of big rides for the thrill seekers and other rides/activities for the little ones. We usually go a couple of times each trip if we have tixs. Queue times are usually quite short though some of the big rides have longer waits at times. We've been lots of time in may and some rides have pretty much walk ons.

We've always used the free bus and aside from the later than I'd like pick up and therefore arrival time its never been a problem and in all our trips we've only ever had 1 issue with traffic delays.
The coaches have a toilet and there is usually a family movie playing to help pass the time.
You do usually need to pre book the coach- I have seen people turned away who turned up on the day with out booking

I probably wouldn't do 2 days in a row as with the travel time it can be a long day - if your on the coach you are tied to their return time
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We’re going in May & decided to do 2 consecutive days instead of our usual weekly visits, mostly because of the travel time. We’ve booked a hotel close by that’s next to an Olive Garden).
Last year we got heavy (rush hour) traffic returning on the I4 both times so after our 2nd visit, we’re heading to a nearby Outlet Mall (shopping & dinner) before we drive back to the villa.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
My lot love Busch gardens there is a good mix of big rides for the thrill seekers and other rides/activities for the little ones. We usually go a couple of times each trip if we have tixs. Queue times are usually quite short though some of the big rides have longer waits at times. We've been lots of time in may and some rides have pretty much walk ons.

We've always used the free bus and aside from the later than I'd like pick up and therefore arrival time its never been a problem and in all our trips we've only ever had 1 issue with traffic delays.
The coaches have a toilet and there is usually a family movie playing to help pass the time.
You do usually need to pre book the coach- I have seen people turned away who turned up on the day with out booking

I probably wouldn't do 2 days in a row as with the travel time it can be a long day - if your on the coach you are tied to their return time
Thanks The coach trip doesn't bother us too much but it's good to know that there is a movie. I was thinking 2 days in a row might be a bit much.

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
We’re going in May & decided to do 2 consecutive days instead of our usual weekly visits, mostly because of the travel time. We’ve booked a hotel close by that’s next to an Olive Garden).
Last year we got heavy (rush hour) traffic returning on the I4 both times so after our 2nd visit, we’re heading to a nearby Outlet Mall (shopping & dinner) before we drive back to the villa.
I thought about an overnight stay but then realised it would be awkward taking an overnight bag on a coach lol.
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I personally wouldn't do 2 days in a row, Busch is a big park with lots of walking for me it always seems hotter there than anywhere else.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Thanks , I think we will do 2 days but separate them ...If one of the days is busier we could focus on the rides for our first time and then try a more relaxed approach on the busier day.
Old 11 Jan 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ruddian
Excited about Disney

Hello, Sorry to jump in. When the park closes at 6 the bus home to Seaworld always seems to leave at 5. My question is, if the park closes at 9 does the bus back leave later? Does anyone know?
ruddian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List