Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 May 09, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

There's a fabulous deal with The Palazzo or The Venetian at the moment (avialable until May 20th, for dates up until 5th August):

travel-ticker/details...ode=H1&posId=2

Suites from $109 per night, including:

* $50 off any helicopter tour at Maverick Helicopter
* 30% off select tickets to the Blue Man Group
* a complimentary glass of wine with an entrée purchase at Morels French Steakhouse
* a complimentary line pass and admission to LAVO Nightclub
* 25% off your bill at Postrio
* $25 in Slot Credits per stay

You can save $30-$45 per ticket in Blue Man Group, and $50 on any helicopter tour is a hell of a deal - plus $25 slot credits.

I've just booked 6 nights in July (including a Friday & Saturday night) for four of us (2 adults, 2 kids) in a Luxury suite (king bed + sofa bed) for $860! We stayed at The Palazzo last year and absolutely loved it - the girls are really excited now!
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 09, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post

What a fab deal. Unfortunately those dates are no good for us, but you never know, maybe some more great deals will happen for our dates which are in November. I would love to stay at The Venetian, my uncles stayed there and absolutely raved about the place. :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 09, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

A report on the new Hoover Dam Bridge, due to be completed in 2010. apparently, it's 85% of the way there:

lvbusinesspress/artic...q_28008699.txt

That is a long, long way up!
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 09, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
rsvdaz
Apprentice Imagineer

heres a photo I took about 3 weeks ago:
rsvdaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 09, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rsvdaz View Post
heres a photo I took about 3 weeks ago:

Awesome photo!
Old 12 May 09, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

A fantastic room & show package from Mandalay Bay:

mandalaybay/guest/

Includes:

- Minimum 2 Nights at Mandalay Bay
- Tickets to The Lion King ($53 price level)(number of tickets based on number of guests)
- $100 Cabana Credit
- Complimentary Child Admission to Shark Reef Aquarium for each paid adult

The blurb says:

Offer must be booked by 9/7/09. Hotel stay must commence by 9/7/09. Package subject to standard Mandalay Bay Resort cancellation policy. Hotel Rooms: Rates are based on single or double occupancy in hotel room, additional guest charge of $30 per person per night unless age 14 or under. Maximum of 4 guests per room. The Lion King Tickets: Offer not valid on prior purchased tickets. No exchanges or refunds unless entire package is cancelled under standard Mandalay Bay Resort cancellation policy. Not all seats are subject to offer. Performance dates, times, and cast subject to change without notice. Cabanas: Package includes $100 Mandalay Bay Beach cabana rental discount. Cabana rental is based on availability. Call 702.632.7997 to reserve your cabana or for more information. Shark Reef Aquarium: One complimentary child admission for each paid adult admission for each of up to two adult guests in hotel room under package. No more than two complimentary admissions per package.

Not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but a family of four (with 2 kids under 14) would get 4 tickets (minimum $230 value) and two free child admissions to the Shark Aquarium ($32 value). And $100 off a cabana in that fabulous pool complex.

I'm almost think of cancelling my Palazzo booking!
Old 13 May 09, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Cirque De Soleil (again) with their Summer Promo : buy one ticket, get second for $25!

cirquedusoleil/Cirque...ummerPromo.htm

Wonderful (if you haven't just bought tickets two days ago)...
Old 13 May 09, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Caesar's Palace promo:

harrahs/MakeReservati...=OGY0000271437

Weekdays for $90, plus:

* 2 for 1 Tickets to Penn & Teller, Jubilee! and Legends in Concert
* Free Admissions to the Eiffel Tower Experience
* 2 for 1 Entrees at Martoranos and other great dining discounts
* 20% of Grand Canyon Tours
* VIP Offers at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
* $75 for one round of golf at the exclusive Rio Secco Golf Club
* And much more!

Not bad!
Old 14 May 09, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

A Flamingo deal:

harrahs/MakeReservati...60M5Q-QC72S-v1

Rates as low as $35! Great pool area.
Old 17 May 09, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

From another thread, I have to post this amazing MGM Grand deal:

Actually they reopened the deal this week:

reservations.mgmmirage/b...01&code=MKT233

it's available to be booked by May 25th. It really is a spectacular deal.

One oddity with booking online is that you can only enter adults, not children. I have just confirmed (again) with the MGM Grand (001-702-891-7777 from the UK) that the children do not need to be registered, they just want to know how many adults. This was booked back in March. The buffet is for two people, for any combination of breakfast, lunch & dinner buffets. It's an amazing deal really - even if you only use it every other day, it's a huge saving.

We have six nights in a Bungalow Suite (with two Queen beds) for $711 (including a Friday & Saturday night). I think the Palazzo deal I booked last week will fall by the wayside - this is just such a great deal.

Edited at 09:45 PM.