Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 3 Jun 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
AMI Websites/recommendations for accomodation

Staying at AMI in August, We have been 3 times before staying at Sunrise Garden Resort and Anna Maria Island Inn. We booked direct with the owners following recommendations on here.

Want a change this year. Apart from the usual booking.com, expedia etc can anyone recommend any other websites they have booked accommodation through

Edited at 08:44 PM.
minnie2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

We have used annamariavacations.com the last 2 years with no problems . Although based in Florida they have a UK free phone number .
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
Thank you
minnie2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
annamariavacations.com are only taking 7 day stays this far out, unfortunately. Thanks anyway
Old 3 Jun 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

I used Homeaway and Flipkey for AMI stays.
Glee Fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

We used annamariaislandaccommodations.com last year with no trouble, they were all very helpful and friendly. Although I think for most of their properties it's a 7 day minimum but it's worth giving them a call to check. If no luck with them we stayed at The Tortuga Inn in 2017 for 3 nights and would highly recommend staying there too. Literally across the road from it's own stretch of beach and the dates we were there in August we pretty much had the place to ourselves! We would have stayed there again last year but as we were visiting for a week we wanted a house to have a bit more room

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

If you have a look at the post I have linked below, I have posted some links in that one to places you can check for rentals

CLICK ME

Happy Hunting!

ETA - it might be a bit slow to load for some reason but it does load eventually!

Edited at 09:40 AM.
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Redfish
I want to go now!

Mobile

We’ve booked with beachrentalsmobi before, albeit a few years back. They had quite a lot of AMI places but it’s worth dropping them an email as the seem to have some off book places and there can be a bit of flexibility in price when you are looking at August as it’s quieter then. Always worth asking for a discount I find as the worst they can say is no!
Redfish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
paulr
Proud to wear my Ears

Just back from 8 nights in AMI - had a lovely condo in Runaway Bay and used AirBnB to book it
paulr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Castnetters Beach Resort 10

We stayed here in January for 2 weeks and have already booked a 19 day stay for next January. Can't wait to go back, highly recommend it. The owners Alan and Donna are welcoming and helpful. The studio apartment we stayed in sleeps 4 and is at Holmes Beach just steps from the Beach Café.
They also have other bigger condos on Gulf drive close to Bradenton Beach.

Edited at 06:52 PM. Reason: add the word bigger
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List