Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 7 May 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Where can I find my free flight on Virgin site ?

Hi

Has anyone received a free companion or upgrade flight with Virgin credit card ?

I have any email saying I have one and it is in my virgin flying club account but I can not find it anywhere .

Anyone have any ideas where it will show please ?

Thank you

Sally
Afitos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

It should appear like this in your Flying Club account transactions

Virgin Atlantic Reward+ Credit Card - Reward Qualification
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Oh Thank you.

It is there but dated a year ago ! Do you know how I know what reward it is ? Do i have to call them ?

Thank you so much for your help
Afitos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes call them - I think it depends which tier you're at which Reward you can claim.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you. I did try to call but thought they are probably busy with people who have more pressing issues . I will leave it a while.
Old 7 May 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Afitos View Post
Oh Thank you.

It is there but dated a year ago ! Do you know how I know what reward it is ? Do i have to call them ?

Thank you so much for your help
Yes, you have to call to book. You are probably looking at last years. Keep an eye out for this years posting, it's not unusual to get the email a few days before they actually hit your account. They are valid for two years.

Bear in mind there must be reward seats available on the flight to use them, and you still have to pay the taxes and surcharges etc.

This is what they are worth :

Flying Club Red members can choose one reward from:

A Premium upgrade: Spend your miles for an Economy cabin reward flight and receive an upgrade to Premium with no additional miles required.
A companion reward ticket in Economy. Spend your miles for a reward booking in Economy and take one companion with you in the same cabin for no additional miles.

Flying Club Silver members can choose one reward from:

A Premium upgrade. Spend your miles for an Economy cabin reward flight and receive an upgrade to Premium with no additional miles required.

A companion reward ticket in Economy or Premium. Spend your miles for a reward booking in Economy or Premium, and take one companion with you in the same cabin for no additional miles.

One Clubhouse pass allowing access to our London Heathrow or London Gatwick Clubhouse when flying with Virgin Atlantic. Each pass provides access to one person on one occasion. No additional guests can be permitted.

Flying Club Gold members will be eligible to choose one reward from:

A Premium upgrade: Spend your miles for an Economy cabin reward flight and receive an upgrade to Premium with no additional miles required.

A companion reward ticket in Economy, Premium or Upper Class. Spend your miles for a reward booking and take one companion with you in the same cabin for no additional miles.

Two Clubhouse passes allowing access to our London Heathrow or London Gatwick Clubhouses. Each pass provides access to one person on one occasion. No additional guests can be permitted.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List