Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 8 May 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Dfch

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Andy..I have drove him mad with all the changes I’ve made in the past couple of weeks.he has responded and changed things without question.

All changed again today for next year...so that should be all done and sorted now..

Other companies need to follow his lead with the exceptional customer service he has given..Thank you again...

Edited at 11:12 AM.
julie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
carol613
Earning More Ears

Same here , since booking he has price matched three times , now have changed to next year , so will be checking out the price yet again , no problem at all with all the changing at all
carol613 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TJ68
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Also changed mine to next year no problem and easily on his website oh why cant all companies be this good.thanks andy.Tara.
TJ68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Any surprise why I've booked with Andy about 6 times over the past 3 years and why I've recommended him on here 50+ times

He offered for me to cancel our April trip but I just moved it to November - Alamo Max offer still on . I didn't want to impact negatively on his cash flow

Mick
Old 22 May 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Pippy
Very Serious Dibber

I’ve just had an email from them letting us know we don’t have to pay the balance until 2 weeks before collection, this company are super and if I do lose my holiday and need to cancel the car hire, I will 100% rebook with them when we get our holiday rebooked. Fantastic service every time! Well done DFCH
Pippy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by julie b View Post
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Andy..I have drove him mad with all the changes I’ve made in the past couple of weeks.he has responded and changed things without question.

All changed again today for next year...so that should be all done and sorted now..

Other companies need to follow his lead with the exceptional customer service he has given..Thank you again...
And ask yourselves how many other car hire brokers come on to the DIBB to answer questions about car hire even if you haven't booked with them?

Here's a clue - it's less than one

Mick
Old 22 May 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
I’ve just had an email from them letting us know we don’t have to pay the balance until 2 weeks before collection, this company are super and if I do lose my holiday and need to cancel the car hire, I will 100% rebook with them when we get our holiday rebooked. Fantastic service every time! Well done DFCH
I’ve just had the same email. Terrific Customer Service. I will definitely book with Andy next year.
👏
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List