Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Jun 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Peewee
VIP Dibber

Vrigin Manage Booking

Bit of an odd one I guess..

We booked flights through virgin first

then We are having a split stay after booking the flights we booked the dolphin through virgin holidays and got the booking confirmation

I am able to log in on VH site and see the booking on manage booking.

We are also booked into RPR at universal, again we booked this separate but through virgin. I have the invoice and booking confirmation number but I can't log in to manage booking, just get an error saying not found.

To summarise

Despite having 3 confirmation numbers

1. Flights
2. Dolphin
2. RPR

I can get into the first 2 for manage booking but not the 3rd one despite having the invoice and confirmation number

Before I spend hours on the phone and take up time for those who need it due to cancellations etc, am I doing something silly?

If it helps I think one was booked through the flights website as an add-on and the other through VH website.. I can't remember which though

But I have tried finding the 3rd booking through VH and also through VA

thank you and hope all that rambling made sense!
Peewee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
I'm the same..ish I booked flights plus hotel through Virgin Atlantic but as its a package it is dealt with by Virgin Holidays. I have two reference numbers, an alphanumeric one for VA which I can use fine and a 7 digit reference for VH. Except the VH website doesn't recognise my Booking ref. despite me using the correct one so I can't access manage my booking on VH website. I just get sent round in circles and can't get in touch with anyone to get help. I just want to re-arrange our Sept 5th holiday to next year.

PS - sorry I couldn't answer your question

Edited at 07:11 PM.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
floridacrazy
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
I'm the same..ish I booked flights plus hotel through Virgin Atlantic but as its a package it is dealt with by Virgin Holidays. I have two reference numbers, an alphanumeric one for VA which I can use fine and a 7 digit reference for VH. Except the VH website doesn't recognise my Booking ref. despite me using the correct one so I can't access manage my booking on VH website. I just get sent round in circles and can't get in touch with anyone to get help. I just want to re-arrange our Sept 5th holiday to next year.

PS - sorry I couldn't answer your question
I did the same and booked a package through the Virgin Atlantic website. As you’ve realised the Virgin Holidays website doesn’t recognise your booking reference and therefore the only way you can access the booking is via the “manage my booking” link on your original Virgin Atlantic email confirmation. You need to use the 7 digit numerical booking reference.
floridacrazy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Peewee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It seems to have suddenly started working now flying club is back up , suspect there must have been a link somewhere between the 2
Peewee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Originally Posted by floridacrazy View Post
I did the same and booked a package through the Virgin Atlantic website. As you’ve realised the Virgin Holidays website doesn’t recognise your booking reference and therefore the only way you can access the booking is via the “manage my booking” link on your original Virgin Atlantic email confirmation. You need to use the 7 digit numerical booking reference.
Thanks, I've done that and tried filling in the form to change my booking to next year but as soon as I put a new date in the amendment form the submit button greys out. So frustrating!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
OP - hope you can get yours sorted now
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Peewee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Try your booking reference in this link

This is the one that worked for me

travelplus.virginatlantic/yourbooking/