Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Jun 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

Mobile January 2021

Has anyone else booked for january 2021? Ive booked 3wks at homewood suites for my wee boy and i after our holiday last month was cancelled. Flights still with ba just £30 more on top as i had a flight voucher.
Got dc and seaworld parks booked and will be going to universal (possibity of an ap purchase) but very unsure what to do on disney front 🙈 disney tickets are a big big chunk of the holiday cost and who knows where the lie of the land will be come january? I want to meet the characters and see my wee boys face light up with excitement seeing all his favourite characters then seeing the fireworks
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked August next year staying at a universal hotel. We are doing mainly universal and buying a 2 day Disney ticket, we will do magic kingdom and Hollywood studios.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
jamie27good
Very Serious Dibber

We are going jan as well things are moving daily so am hoping by jan things may be back to some sort or normal fingers crossed

orlando 04,06,08,10,13,15,19,21
jamie27good is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

We fly out on Dec 27th, and are there until Jan 9th. I paid the balance of my Disney tickets yesterday as we are DVC members, so as our accommodation is all onsite, we had to take the ‘risk’ or cancel our trip altogether really. (We are going with extended family for our uncles birthday, and they had committed to buying tickets too).

Weirdly, I’m more hopeful for a successful trip now that Disney have put in this new system - as if they are limiting access to the parks, then as long as we get a reasonable number of park reservations, then I’m hoping that the days we get in the parks will be quieter and so we will get more done. We also much prefer to eat offsite, so ADRs aren’t a priority for us either.

I would say though, that my children are teenagers, so character meet ups and parades are no longer a priority for us - will be gutted if I don’t get to see the New Year’s Eve fireworks though!

Edited at 06:51 AM.
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I so wanted to stay onsite but its just not worth it for what you get. If the 35% discount makes it across the pond to our shores then i may of thought about a few nights onsite
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List