Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 30 Mar 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post

DLP - Update for bookings until 30th June 2020

DLP have updated their policy regarding bookings, which now extends until 30th June 2020. Here are the details:

If you hold a reservation for a Disneyland Paris holiday for arrivals while our Parks are closed, you are entitled to receive a voucher valid for 18 months for the full amount of payment already made for your booking. New bookings will be subject to conditions available at the time of booking.
If you wish to maintain your current booking conditions, you can benefit from our rebooking offer: If you hold a booking with an arrival up to June 30th, 2020, you have the possibility to rebook at the same price until May 15th, 2020 for an arrival before October 1st, 2020.

If you bought your stay directly with Disneyland Paris, we encourage you to fill out the electronic form in the following link to help process your request*: contact.disneylandparis/en/
* If you wish to speak to us in person, please call the telephone number indicated on your confirmation email. Call volumes are extremely high at the moment due to the unprecedented circumstances so please bear with us if it takes some time to help with your booking.
If you bought your stay through a travel provider (Travel Agency, Coach Operator, Online Travel Agency), please contact your operator directly.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
pinklady1124
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

I’ve a trip booked for the 8th of June. A bit confused, does this mean they will definitely be closed up to the end of June? Not sure whether to bite the bullet and reschedule (dependant on flights/Eurostar etc.) or hold off until closer to May 15th to see what’s happening in case June trip might still be a go-er as that would be so much easier, also meant to be attending a wedding as part of the trip which I’m unsure will be going ahead 😭 Worrying that if I hold off, there won’t be availability for the same trip before October 1st. Decisions decisions! Any one else in a similar boat? If so, what are you doing?
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pinklady1124 View Post
I’ve a trip booked for the 8th of June. A bit confused, does this mean they will definitely be closed up to the end of June? Not sure whether to bite the bullet and reschedule (dependant on flights/Eurostar etc.) or hold off until closer to May 15th to see what’s happening in case June trip might still be a go-er as that would be so much easier, also meant to be attending a wedding as part of the trip which I’m unsure will be going ahead 😭 Worrying that if I hold off, there won’t be availability for the same trip before October 1st. Decisions decisions! Any one else in a similar boat? If so, what are you doing?
They have updated the closure timeline to simply say they are "closed until further notice" - I think they want to avoid settings dates only to have to push things back.

I suspect this may mean they think they will be shut until end of June, but of course things could change and they could open earlier, I doubt even management at DLP know right now.

We were due to be at DLP right now - we chose to get a refund and re-book for March 2021 as wanted to give plenty of time for things to settle back down.

It looks like they might have removed the refund option now, but instead they are giving "credit" towards another booking within the next 18 months.
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Thanks for the updated terms.

I wonder how this will work for me. I don't mind having a voucher but I booked on the french site and I'd like to take advantage of the deal on the UK site currently for January.

I suppose I can hold on and see what offerings come up on the French site for the same period but the date has no offers currently.

Hmmm, no idea!

Edited at 01:55 PM.
CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
pinklady1124

Mobile

Just realised these terms are for the Disneyland Paris website and the Walt Disney Travel Company website (where I booked) is still only dealing with reservations up to the 1st of June? Even more confused now! 😭
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pinklady1124 View Post
Just realised these terms are for the Disneyland Paris website and the Walt Disney Travel Company website (where I booked) is still only dealing with reservations up to the 1st of June? Even more confused now! 😭
They will probably update in a couple of days time, keep an eye out. They were about 48hours behind DLP direct when it all started, so might be similar with this too.
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pinklady1124

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
They will probably update in a couple of days time, keep an eye out. They were about 48hours behind DLP direct when it all started, so might be similar with this too.
Thank-you!
Old 30 Mar 20, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
They have updated the closure timeline to simply say they are "closed until further notice" - I think they want to avoid settings dates only to have to push things back.

I suspect this may mean they think they will be shut until end of June, but of course things could change and they could open earlier, I doubt even management at DLP know right now.

We were due to be at DLP right now - we chose to get a refund and re-book for March 2021 as wanted to give plenty of time for things to settle back down.

It looks like they might have removed the refund option now, but instead they are giving "credit" towards another booking within the next 18 months.
We were due to be there from today, too. I opted for a refund when they first closed but have yet to receive anything.
Old 30 Mar 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
We were due to be there from today, too. I opted for a refund when they first closed but have yet to receive anything.
Who did you book with? We were with Walt Disney Travel Company, I replied to their email the day they sent it (with our departure date in the subject), they replied about 9 days later saying it had been processed and then it was a few more days before the refund hit my card.

If you also booked with them and got an auto receive email once you sent your details I would probably reply to that and chase it up, make sure your departure date is in the subject as that is how they are prioritising who to contact first.
Old 30 Mar 20, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Fairly sure that if you want to claim a full refund you can still do so before April 15th as that is what they said first of all.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List