Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 22 Apr 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile Thank you DFCH

Cancelled my car hire on Monday which I’d paid in full. Money back in my account today.
Can’t fault the service from Andy. Will absolutely be using DFCH for my holiday car hire next year!
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bradz
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I’ve been to Florida a couple of times and had never even heard of DFCH. I always do my research and get the best deal possible when it comes to car hire.

When I looked in October 2019 for July 2020 DFCH prices for Alamo were expensive compared to others. I ended up getting a vehicle from Virgin Holidays (Alamo) a few hundred pounds cheaper also aware that it was ‘free cancellation’. I kept my eye on DFCH and they came down even further and when I booked in January 2020 they were half the price they were in September so I cancelled Virgin and booked with DFCH. (Virgin did try to charge me an admin fee until I told them I had screenshot the free cancellation)

Andy has been fantastic throughout this Covid-19 disaster and unfortunately I cannot see myself going this year but there is absolutely no doubt I will book with him in the future. I will not even be looking elsewhere when the time comes to book again!
Bradz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

DFCH is certainly on the high efficacy list who deserves custom after this.
Old 23 Apr 20, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I have used DFCH after seeing recommendations on here (also for West Coast one way hire). Andy was so helpful. It’s also good to see, but not a surprise, in the refunds thread that his customers are all happy campers !
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 20, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

We had to cancel the car hire we had booked through Andy for our Route 66 road trip and he was excellent throughout the booking process and again when we cancelled. Full refund within hours. We will definitely be re-booking with him when we are able to re-schedule our trip. (We were due to fly one week from today )
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
At the risk of boring everyone as to why I've recommended Andy here on the DIBB 100+ times I think these posts continue to confirm it.

We've booked with him five times (six if you include the cancelled one for last Tuesday )

When I read of all the Dibbers saying "I'm having trouble getting my money back from Joe Bloggs car hire" and reading about instant refunds from Andy my support is justified.

And when was the last time you saw Joe Bloggs Car Hire answering questions on here from people who haven't booked with them - as Andy has done on here for ages.

Say no more

Mick
Old 23 Apr 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
iloveholidays1
Apprentice Imagineer

He was great when changing my pick up date last year during the hurricane. Thumbs up from me.
ASSports Oct/Nov 2014 ASSports August 2016 POFQ Aug/Sept 2019
Cabana Bay/Carribbean Beach Jan/Feb 23
iloveholidays1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
The same for me when I cancelled my Easter booking, I had paid in full but had the money back in my account in 48 hours. I have my California booking for August with him which I will no doubt have to cancel but I will definitely book with him for next year when we reschedule. Top notch service!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List