Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 May 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Thumbs up for Klook from me, refund received yesterday (Universal tickets)
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I received my Disney tickets refund yesterday 😊 so wasn’t too long.
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
lykolx
New Poster (5)

Hey, i realise this is a slightly old thread but just wondering, did you just email and ask for a refund with Klook?
After the email from disney this evening, i think we will just be cancelling our holiday but have been worried about our universal tickets as we got them through Klook!
lykolx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 20, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I’m also wondering this. Also if I have linked the reservation to MDE is it still possible to get a refund?
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by KemlynUltra View Post
I’m also wondering this. Also if I have linked the reservation to MDE is it still possible to get a refund?
My tickets were linked to MDE and I got a refund no problem.

I sent a message via ask klook on the app to ask for refund and they replied via email.
Old 13 Jun 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Icey View Post
My tickets were linked to MDE and I got a refund no problem.

I sent a message via ask klook on the app to ask for refund and they replied via email.
Thank you that helps.
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

After over 2 weeks our Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica tickets are still showing as ‘Confirmed’ on my Klook account.

Has anyone else had these parks tickets refunded yet ?
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Shazzabelle
VIP Dibber

Can I ask if your tickets were non-refundable but you still got the refund?

My Universal and Disney tickets state that they are non-refundable on Klook (purchased on black friday with discount). We were due to go in August 20 but our flights with Delta were cancelled. I did originally just think we'll re-book for next August and hang on to the tickets, but now I am so confused as to what to do with the changes with park reservations which may or may not still be in place then!

DISNEYLAND PARIS TRIPS - March 2006 DLP Sante Fe DD Birthday Trip, June 2007 DLP Disneyland Hotel DS Birthday Trip, Feb 09 Cheyenne Grandmas 60th BDay, Aug 12 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Aug 15 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Dec 17 Cheyene 1st Xmas at DLP!, Oct/Nov 18 Sequoia Lodge 1st H'ween at DLP!
FLORIDA TRIPS - Aug 2004 Bahama Bay Honeymoon, Aug 2006 Hampton Lakes 2nd Wedd Ann, Sept/Oct 2008 POR (1st MNSSHP!), Jul/Aug 17 RPR/POR, May/Jun 18 ASS/IDrive/HRH, Aug 22 Me50/DD21/DS18 US&Somewhere on the 192
Shazzabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shazzabelle View Post

My Universal and Disney tickets state that they are non-refundable on Klook (purchased on black friday with discount). We were due to go in August 20 but our flights with Delta were cancelled. I did originally just think we'll re-book for next August and hang on to the tickets, but now I am so confused as to what to do with the changes with park reservations which may or may not still be in place then!
Yeah mine were nom refundable. I just screenshot the cancellation email for my flights and they refunded no problem. Got universal money back few days later. Disney ones were a bit longer, that was a few weeks
Old 18 Jun 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Shazzabelle View Post

My Disney tickets with them were non-refundable - bought on Black Friday as well. I've had an email from them today to say that they have been cancelled and that a refund has been sent to my credit card. It's only been two weeks since my flights were cancelled and they didn't ask for evidence of that.

I had to give them a nudge once but, all in all, I'm happy with their service - I genuinely didn't expect to get this money back so quickly.
Shell52 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List