Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Jun 20, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear62
Proud to wear my Ears

I am flying in October after the 25th and my flights are still showing Gatwick on the 747 both ways. Wish they would hurry up and sort this out.
Poohbear62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Poohbear62 View Post
I am flying in October after the 25th and my flights are still showing Gatwick on the 747 both ways. Wish they would hurry up and sort this out.
My flight is actually on 25th oct, my intinery hasn't changed still says Gatwick, but few weeks ago had an email stating that our flight will fly from Heathrow, if they are still going to fly from august to 24th oct from Gatwick id prefer to go a day earlier but just cant amend my booking has cant get through to anyone! Dont know how a big company like Virgin can keep us hanging on like this, other companies have managed to help their customers how can they just leave things til just a few days before travel
Old 3 Jun 20, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
cuttycrew
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
We got that e.mail aswell and it asked me to log in and check my new flight was ok and choose seats ... but didn’t include the VA booking ref so cannot login anyway!
Yes I encountered that issue but if you log onto your flights on My Booking on VH page and select flights you will see a code for the flight if you enter that on that link on your new email it will work, ours still showing all the original info but that will change
2019 Sapphire Falls
2020 FrenchQuarter/Nov Disney All Star Res
cuttycrew is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
ninjamoose
Earning My Ears

My flights have been changed but currently have the same seat numbers as previously which don't exist! Think it might be a bit chilly sat on the wings...
ninjamoose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
taleasoldastime
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by kadiekaismummi View Post
My flight is actually on 25th oct, my intinery hasn't changed still says Gatwick, but few weeks ago had an email stating that our flight will fly from Heathrow, if they are still going to fly from august to 24th oct from Gatwick id prefer to go a day earlier but just cant amend my booking has cant get through to anyone! Dont know how a big company like Virgin can keep us hanging on like this, other companies have managed to help their customers how can they just leave things til just a few days before travel
All flights are from Heathrow now. Even before 25th October. People have been successful calling up and getting refunds if they can’t travel from Heathrow.
taleasoldastime is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ninjamoose View Post
My flights have been changed but currently have the same seat numbers as previously which don't exist! Think it might be a bit chilly sat on the wings...
Same here. 2 days on and seatmap still blocked!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List