Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Jul 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Birds- mostly pigeons and seagulls
Butterflies and moths
Spiders
Driving
Drowning
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lairbears
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

DW's phobias are electricity pylons, wooden cutlery and lollipops.
Lairbears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Needles and snakes, ours is a 60’s bungalow, and it has 2 ghosts, seen them so many times but not frightened by them.

Del
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
Needles and snakes, ours is a 60’s bungalow, and it has 2 ghosts, seen them so many times but not frightened by them.

Del
Ghosts don’t frighten me either - I’m convinced my dog can “see” them too.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Seeing anyone go close to the edge of the train station platform - my stomach heaves.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

The buzzing noise of bees and blu bottles.. That high pitched buzz just freaks me out. Move over freddy krugar! Sometime there are noises of garden tools etc that I will hear in the distance which are similar. It was a nightmare when we had the hot weather and I was working at my desk next to the open window, was constantly flapping!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Driving on motorways either as a passenger or myself I am terrified nowadays due to the speed of other people, try and find another route and then the journey takes a lot longer but surprisingly sometimes quicker!

Small tight spaces and lifts are a no no for me.

And a very strange one but always been terrified of whole strawberries I get very hot and shaky when I see one
Old 9 Jul 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Annie17
Very Serious Dibber

mine are really weird

horses, cannot even look at one without being terrified and have to slow down and move away if we see them in a horse box on the motorway

and

wet food

i suffefr from something called arfid which is basically selective eating and i cannot bring myself to eat 'wet food' as i call it

im 33 next week and im yet to eat pasta,sauce, noodles, beans and numerous other foods, the idea of eating something and not 100% knowing the taste or texture scares the life out of me

Wdw 2013,2016,2018,2019

Engaged 04/09/18 in Magic Kingdom.
Annie17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

An strong irrational dislike of moths. Can't go near them, can't be in a room with one, ridiculous.

I'm a little better with butterflies, I really don't like them but they don't scare me as much.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
Frogs, I can barely type the word, makes Florida holidays quite stressful

I'm not over keen on spiders, mice etc, but frogs / toads are on a different scale, we had one in the garden once and I begged to move house as I couldn't cope with the thought one had been there
I hate frogs especially when they move
I have no idea why we get them in our garden they really freak me out

Edited at 11:32 PM.
Sunset girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List