Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I would have loved to take advantage of the offer, but sadly not possible
I do have a booking for next Sept at POP, but I can't afford a 2 week stay and to be honest as I work in entertainment and looking like I won't be working until Spring, my theatre having been closed since March, I will have to wait, see if an offer comes for 2022 and move my booking if it does, or cancel. Glad some people are being benefited by the offers just announced though

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Wish the dates went to the end of next year. Wanted to book perhaps November. Will wait and see what happens.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
johnb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by w513mfs View Post
Gutted no Non Expiry option added to tickets.
We still have some 'fun days' left on our Non-Expiry tickets, but I see that on the App they are now showing an expiry date of 31 Dec 2030. So I doubt they will be reintroducing it.

Or did you mean Park Hopper?
johnb is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Littlelufs32 View Post
I just rang snd switched. I was given the $200 plus another $100 which she said was from last time. No idea what its from from but I did'nt questiion it. I'm happy to take it if they want me to have it 😅
I was told I could keep $100 from last booking but it's not shown on the invoice, so am going to ring back.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
I was told I could keep $100 from last booking but it's not shown on the invoice, so am going to ring back.
Update - just spoke to Disney and it will take up to a week for them to transfer the $100
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
shabbadoof
Excited about Disney

Afternoon all. I'm after some advice if possible.

We've got June 15th-29th booked with ATD - Staying at All Star Sports with tickets for £2922

I've just priced up the same holiday on the new deal and we can't select All Star Sports as it's not there to select so instead I can select Pop Century and it then comes out at £3244 (£322 more expensive)

My question is what happens if all star sports stays shut by the time our holiday comes around? Will Disney move us to another resort and suddenly want more money?
shabbadoof is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TinksandFlynn View Post
So after a lot of deliberation we have moved our POR booking to the yacht club. We have always wanted to stay here. It’s been great doing a bit of planning again. The guy on the phone did say he thinks we will have to redo our park reservations. We will miss POR however we have been lucky enough to go there 6 times so it’s time for a change.
If you are planning same dates you shouldn’t have to redo park reservations. I cancelled a December 2020 a while ago but the park reservations remained in place, even though I then had no tickets and no resort.

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
I’ve just changed my YC booking 12th September to 26th so well happy as not only saved on room rate but got $200 gift card. It helps offset the lack of free dining 😊

I have booked exactly the same dates and resort. See you there.

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Wish the dates went to the end of next year. Wanted to book perhaps November. Will wait and see what happens.

Agree I would have really liked December but decided to put something in for September which is also ok.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Anyone any guesses as to when they will announce after September?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
just called and changed ours from POR to Pop Century, saved over £2k as we had 2 rooms booked - this will cover the food for all 7 of us and he has added the extra £100 gift card to both bookings - we originally only had it on 1 - so thats $600 of gift cards for us too! now the wait to see if we can actually go! He did say we can cancel foc up to 8 days out and no amendment fees. By coincidence the CM was the exact same one who dealt with me in May when I changed from this June to next June!
Old 13 Oct 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Littlelufs32
Excited about Disney

I was told I would need to redo park reservations too but she said availability was wide open and not to worry about it.
Littlelufs32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List