Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Nov 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Im in the bath drinking gin-that counts right? 🤔
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

I tried to get in with my hairdresser this week but then my dd15 was sent home from school to self isolate meaning my hairdresser won’t come here now 😢
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hey ladies (and men!)

As of Thursday I’m not able to work but I count myself lucky I have a car boot full of beauty equipment so on that front I’m all good. I did a Microblading course last week which I loved, I’m just gutted I won’t be able to do practice on anyone for a while.
Colette have I imagined it or did you mention you were going to try Profhilo? That’s the next course I want to book onto but realistically it won’t be until the New year now.

My hair however is a complete mess but I have zero time to rectify it as I’m trying to cram 2 weeks worth of clients into 3 days! It doesn’t help that my OH has started calling me Rogue from X Men as I have found my first grey hairs right at the front in my roots 😭

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

One of our local girls has just started profhilo I would be interested in this too.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
One of our local girls has just started profhilo I would be interested in this too.
Sue you could be my model if you like? Totally supervised. It’s a free treatment then!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Sue you could be my model if you like? Totally supervised. It’s a free treatment then!
I don't think you are near me are you?
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hey ladies (and men!)

As of Thursday I’m not able to work but I count myself lucky I have a car boot full of beauty equipment so on that front I’m all good. I did a Microblading course last week which I loved, I’m just gutted I won’t be able to do practice on anyone for a while.
Colette have I imagined it or did you mention you were going to try Profhilo? That’s the next course I want to book onto but realistically it won’t be until the New year now.

My hair however is a complete mess but I have zero time to rectify it as I’m trying to cram 2 weeks worth of clients into 3 days! It doesn’t help that my OH has started calling me Rogue from X Men as I have found my first grey hairs right at the front in my roots 😭
I did go for profhilo and when I got there the doctor didn’t think I would benefit and talked me into Ultracall instead (at 3 times the price ). I’ve seen some amazing results from Profhilo
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I don't think you are near me are you?
The training centre I have just been to is in Ashford Kent but for the Profhilo course they use their Brentwood centre. I don’t know Essex overly well even though you’re only over the other side of London to me.
Honestly no pressure, nothing has been booked yet but I’ll keep you posted if you are interested in having it done

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I did go for profhilo and when I got there the doctor didn’t think I would benefit and talked me into Ultracall instead (at 3 times the price ). I’ve seen some amazing results from Profhilo
Ah yes Ultracall is meant to be amazing. What do you think of the results?

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Ah yes Ultracall is meant to be amazing. What do you think of the results?
I’ll WhatsApp you a pic
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List