Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Jun 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile Universal - Klook ticket vouchers

Hi
I was booked with Tui and have moved my whole holiday to Universal, we had already bought Universal tickets , which I believe were extended to Dec 21
My voucher states they expire in Jan 21.
I contacted Klook to ask if I need a new voucher and they are now saying they are not transferable 🙀 not sure if it was just the agent I got or if things have changed !
Anyone had a confirmation of this

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
yozza1977
Getting Excited

This was the reply I received from Klook a couple of weeks ago. I have since got a refund due to BA cancelling my flights. Can’t complain at all with the service I’ve received.

Thank you for reaching out to KLOOK Support.

Regarding your enquiry of Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket , we are glad to inform you that the Explorer tickets have an extended expiry date. The vouchers can now be redeemed any time up to 17th Dec 2021 (tickets must be first activated on or before 4 December 2021). You can choose to keep the ticket and join when the park reopens.

Gently remind: The vouchers have an extended expiry date till 4 Dec 2021. You can use the original ticket without any amendment.

For any other questions, feel free to let us know. Happy to assist with your travel plans.
yozza1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks so much for this, much appreciated. I had hoped it was just the agent they just kept sending me the T’s & C’s you have put my mind at ease

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Alba20
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for asking this. We had bought tickets from Klook for universal and got an email from them to say they were automatically extended until Dec 2021.
2018 Dubai, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, B2B Disney Cruise
2019 California Tour & Disneyland, DCL Med Cruise, Dubai, New York
Alba20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah_P
a Friend of the DIBB

This is interesting, I just received a reply very different to what you seem to have been told:

We have received your request to change the participation date for your booking: Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket, and currently we are checking with the local operator if they would allow it.

Please be advised that once a booking has been confirmed, any amendment is subject to the local operator or service provider's approval.

We are booked for September 2020 but have asked about extending for September 2021
Sarah_P is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 20, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have now had it confirmed by Klook that my voucher is fine till Dec 21

Tartan Tink
Old 2 Jul 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I just cancelled and requested my money back
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 20, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by yozza1977 View Post
This was the reply I received from Klook a couple of weeks ago. I have since got a refund due to BA cancelling my flights. Can’t complain at all with the service I’ve received.

Regarding your enquiry of Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket , we are glad to inform you that the Explorer tickets have an extended expiry date. The vouchers can now be redeemed any time up to 17th Dec 2021 (tickets must be first activated on or before 4 December 2021). You can choose to keep the ticket and join when the park reopens.

Gently remind: The vouchers have an extended expiry date till 4 Dec 2021. You can use the original ticket without any amendment.

For any other questions, feel free to let us know. Happy to assist with your travel plans.
Same here. It’s something that Universal have agreed to do so when you go to exchange for real tickets there shouldn’t be an issue. We just moved from October ‘20 to May ‘21 and have the same voucher that was issued back in February this year.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List