Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Jun 21, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Zen guarantee

Thinking of booking Feb half term and also booking flights through Disneyland paris. Spoke with agent and she has told me we would get most of our money back if we did cancel ( flight money too) anybody had any experience? Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Thinking of booking Feb half term and also booking flights through Disneyland paris. Spoke with agent and she has told me we would get most of our money back if we did cancel ( flight money too) anybody had any experience? Thanks
I've had a couple of refunds with no issues. However be aware of this:

Zen Attitude: Modify or cancel your stay,
free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival, excluding costs related to transport and insurance.

I did get a refund for my transport but only because they cancelled due to closing October 29th. When I asked about moving dates prior to this they said I would have to pay a fee for moving the flights and would lose the entire flight cost if cancelling. I did hear of at least one person getting a flight refund when they chose to cancel but technically they shouldn't have (maybe a nice CM).

I've just booked my flights with Air France for this November direct as they are offering flexibility (this may be just for flights up to the end of the year though). It seems much easier to deal with them direct as I can log into my account and change / cancel and even though they offer vouchers, these can be swapped for a full refund at any point by filling out a short form on their site (again this may just be for flights this year so best check).

Edited at 11:25 AM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Thanks, I did see what you have in bold but the CM told me the opposite. I might have a look at Air France site now. Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

I think I might book Eurostar instead as they are more flexible. Thanks
Old 30 Jun 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve just swapped our July holiday for August. I did get my flight costs back. However they are not now selling flights as part of the holiday anymore, probably because they keep changing flight times and they keep having to ring people and see if they will accept the new times. So I’ve booked Air France separately for August - at considerably less cost than what Disneyland were charging us. Be warned though there IT sucks, doing the change to date I have had no less than 25 emails and made several phone calls.
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
I’ve just swapped our July holiday for August. I did get my flight costs back. However they are not now selling flights as part of the holiday anymore, probably because they keep changing flight times and they keep having to ring people and see if they will accept the new times. So I’ve booked Air France separately for August - at considerably less cost than what Disneyland were charging us. Be warned though there IT sucks, doing the change to date I have had no less than 25 emails and made several phone calls.
I have to say I've had the opposite experience today changing my booking from July to August. I was expecting hours on the phone but requested the change via their online chat service and it was done in a few minutes. I hadn't booked travel with them though which probably helped.

Eurostar have also been great for making changes. You can cancel your booking and get a voucher or makes changes, all on the website.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List