Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jun 21, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got the email too. We were booked DUB-MCO on 5th Aug. We were not going anyhow but have next year's villa and cruise booked. Requested voucher plus 10% extra offered. At least flights are paid for next year!
Old 16 Jun 21, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jue40
VIP Dibber

Just got the email but it says voucher only not refund? Can they do this if they have cancelled the flight?
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 - July/August - Hard Rock & Beach Club/Boardwalk
2013 - July/August - New York, Boston and Orlando
2017 - June - Contemporary 2018 - Solo Yacht Club
2022 Feb & August
2023 Jan
jue40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Vizeman
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Vizeman View Post
Wondering this myself. Nothing to do with Disney but, we've booked Manchester to Boston via Dublin, then return New York to Manchester direct in September with Aer Lingus.
Just posted this then received an email from Aer Lingus cancelling my flights. That answered my question. Took the voucher plus 10%
1991 MIC Lakefront International Drive - Clearwater Hilton, 1993 Altamonte Springs - Clearwater, 1996 Villa, 2000 Villa - Villa New Port Richey, 2003 Villa Indian Ridge, 2005 Villa Autumn Creek, 2007 Villa Autumn Creek (again!), 2011 Villa Autumn Creek (again!) - Keys & Gulf Coast, 2015 Condo Kissimmee, 2016 Villa Autumn Creek Circle (again!)
Vizeman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Given they have cancelled all the Dublin > MCO flights as well until 30 September. Looks like they think little chance of going before then.
Wonder if they have inside info on ‘task force’? Great job guys, great job. The first ever ‘task force’ with no real task.
I've not seen this?
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaydreams
a Friend of the DIBB

Awful news dreams shattered for many of us if aer lingus have cancelled man - mco and dub - mco then I can imagine other companies will follow they must know something I was booked 5th Aug changed to 14th Oct but this year looks out it’s miserable forced staycation joke
DisneyDaydreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Funny how all those jingoistic vaccination and COVID country comparison charts have disappeared.

Both the EU and the US are opening up much faster than Britain. What a mess
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
I've not seen this?
People are getting emails today inc some in this thread. DUB-MCO had less chance of going ahead than MAN-MCO based on the last travel update from the Irish government. However, some of us were told a few weeks ago, depended on who you got when you rang.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lea1992
Trading Disney Pins

We were MAN - MCO via DUB we've had an email today to say cancelled through to 30th September.

That's us out now this was our 3rd attempt at getting there and I don't want to book anything with BA to feel so sad again as can only go in August.

My email also only stated voucher but I will be asking for a refund.
Lea1992 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
carolmc
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lea1992 View Post
We were MAN - MCO via DUB we've had an email today to say cancelled through to 30th September.

That's us out now this was our 3rd attempt at getting there and I don't want to book anything with BA to feel so sad again as can only go in August.

My email also only stated voucher but I will be asking for a refund.

Yes DUB to MCO now off until Oct. We got the email this morning and moved to DUB-JFK-MCO and return MCO-BOS-DUB same dates.
Old 16 Jun 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I'm booked with ocean Florida, so I have had no email,
I was man to Dublin then mco... Am I right in saying these have all been cancelled? I can't find anything on the website, just the statement regarding the direct.
I'm assuming that's it if that's the case.
We wont/can't be offered other flights?

What's my options with my travel agent can I ask for a refund?
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List