Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 21, 05:41 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole again after they refused to refund our hotel last summer even though the hotel was closed and Hilton insisted that all customers should be refunded.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Came a cross this

uk.trustpilot/review/lastminute
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Squiggly2902
Trainee Dibber

I also booked our dirt cheap Aug flights with Lastminute, kind of regretted it the second I booked as I tried to change the date of the flights and they took days to come back to me and by then the flights had increased by 000's. I've got everything crossed that we get to go so I don't have to go down the route of trying to get a refund, not going until 22nd Aug so still a bit of time for things to change.
Squiggly2902 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneydavey
slightly serious Dibber

Avoid them

We cancelled for May this year and they only gave us the tax back so we were down nearly 1.2k for flights via lastminute and Air Canada

Finally complained to AC who have been nothing short of incredible and have said their cancellation policy is full refund, now unfortunately this means refunding BACK to LM.com and we have to claim it back from them but keep getting the runaround that theyve refunded us exactly how much they should have and no additional money should be back to us despite us trying to explain to the advisor on more than one occassion.
Old 23 Jun 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disneydavey View Post
Avoid them

We cancelled for May this year and they only gave us the tax back so we were down nearly 1.2k for flights via lastminute and Air Canada

Finally complained to AC who have been nothing short of incredible and have said their cancellation policy is full refund, now unfortunately this means refunding BACK to LM.com and we have to claim it back from them but keep getting the runaround that theyve refunded us exactly how much they should have and no additional money should be back to us despite us trying to explain to the advisor on more than one occassion.
Why don't you try raising a dispute with your bank. I spoke to mine the other day. I'm not in the position to claim one at the moment, but you may be as your flight dates have passed.

You only have 120 days from date of 'flights' to register a claim. They will probably mention ATOL and ABTA as a first port of call. If they are flight only then ABTA is not relevant.

If you check your receipt. Mine said not covered with ATOL.

Therefore game on with your bank.

Hope you get it resolved.
Old 25 Jun 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Some good news for me. I have received an email from lm to confirm that my booking has been cancelled and giving me the option of selecting a refund. I have done this and received an email that this may take up to 2 months until the airline has refunded lm.

It's positive for me that I now know that lm know that the flights have been cancelled, and they are talking about refunds. Hopefully it won't take ages to get the money and hopefully it will be the amount due. If it doesn't go to plan I will re contact my bank again re the possibility of lodging a dispute.
Old 25 Jun 21, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

I booked these flights but also took the extra insurance so I can cancel at anytime but only get ninety per cent voucher but at lease I got right up u til the day before my travel of the 15 august to cancel myself and even getting a voucher if I cancel is better then getting nothing .
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List