Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jun 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
CADisneymum
Excited about Disney

It is not a showstopper at all. I wear one all day at work even with glasses and asthma. You adapt and adjust. I forget I have it on. More than once, I have gone to drink coffee with my mask still on.🤣🙈 I am double vaccinated and will continue to a mask for the next while. It is better than a breakthrough infection. After you have been through multiple bad chest infections and asthma attacks it put things in perspective for me. The feeling not being able to breathe like properly no breathe makes it all worth it.

I actually get anxious by people who don’t wear their masks properly and don’t wear them at all especially of social distancing is difficult for them. I appreciate that some of them struggle with masks but that doesn’t make them immune from COVID. I am buying K95 masks for my September trip. I have strategically picked my seats although as only US citizens, green card holders and dependents can travel my plane is far from full.

My older child wears it all day in school with no issues. The 8 year old wears one without being prompted. Even my toddler nephew wears one in public.

BA have said that mask needs to be worn between bites and sips. I hope they enforce it.

Edited at 09:15 PM.
CADisneymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Drino View Post
So social distancing is being relaxed with face masks july 19th...60000 at wembley no masks weekend 140000 at silverstone...on a plane for 9 hrs to MCO... my peanuts will last 5hrs in between meals and drinks...
I think my pretzels may be everlasting too

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

They could tie me up and stuff me in the overhead locker if the rest of the holiday is back to normal.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I find cotton masks slight uncomfortable but have survived flights to Newcastle and Greece wearing them. I’ve now switched to more comfortable silkier masks which are much nicer .
If I need masks to fly , so be it .
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List