Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Jul 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Theorised is one thing - I've theorised lots of things over time (GotG retheme of RnRC anyone?).

It's when certain websites start making up claims that it's rumoured to be happening - when it is really just a nice idea, that's all - that I'm against.

The DIS claimed that "reliable sources that say Figment and Journey Into Imagination will be replaced by an Inside Out attraction" two years ago. Which was over 2 years after everyone else had suggested it. Disney have yet to announce it. I suspect it will happen when Spaceship Earth gets replaced by "Time Racers".
Yeah it's been rumoured a number of times, a bit like Brazil as the mythical 12th country in World Showcase.

I do think the inside Out/Figment one will happen eventually if there's a $1bn 2nd movie, its just too easy and obvious for them to do as a reskin on the cheap. And they sneaked a picture of Figment himself into Inside Out which is a recognition that Disney Pixar understood the connection from the start
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

For Figment they already have the template- if they were prepared to invest the money. That is one of Disney's best rides- Mystic Manor in Hong Kong, if you haven't seen it watch it on Youtube, it is incredible.
Change it so Figment brings the rooms to life with 'Imagination'- it would work wonderfully. Obviously the rooms would have to be different. But the ride tech is there, and the effect tech is there. Instead of the professor in Mystic Mansion, you have Dreamfinder or even Eric Idle.
Would be the most popular ride in Epcot.
Old 3 Jul 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just realised that in my many trips I’ve never actually seen the jamboree, will change that
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List