Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Feb 12, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
I'm curious to the people who have ordered - how long did it take for your actual voucher to arrive? I've ordered mine and still waiting 5 or so days... how long did your voucher take to arrive?
I got Confirmation in an hour and then the Ticket email the next day. Maybe if there is a contact email then send a little enquiry but keep in mind if you did it after they advertised in the Sky Mag it will be busier than when I booked weeks ago.
I need another Ticket so if anyone has some please let me know, I have posted two weeks ago about tickets to no avail.

Edited at 07:20 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 12, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LaraT View Post
I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere you require ID when you come to exchange the sky vouchers for tickets at the gates?

If I'm wrong sure someone will be along to correct... and in which case I have 2 going spare!
Hi larat you just have to book them in that persons name so if you don't mind me having them please message me for my details and that would be fantastic! I can't figure out how to pm! X
Old 27 Feb 12, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

To people wondering about using others tickets - the way I understand it after extensive Googling is - the Sky account holder needs to put THEIR home address and email address and the person using the ticket needs to put their name and date of birth. The screen is kind of split in two to make this easier.

My Grandparents (who got us the extra tickets) will hopefully receive the tickets 10 days after we ordered them to their email address. They will then forward the email to me, I'll be able to click and confirm the tickets and then print off to exchange at the gates.

At the gates, they will ask for my photo ID seeing as the tickets are booked in my name. My ID will obviously show my name and DOB.

This is all very much fingers crossed but I think this is how it works. I've already wasted a set of tickets because I put MY NAME, MY ADDRESS and MY EMAIL so the system will flag up that I've already used my address once (on the tickets for my own Sky account) and cancel them. I'll update this once my 10 days are up!

If this doesn't work I'm just going to make sure we have enough money to buy them on the day if we can't get in, we'll still get one day free so still a fab deal But hopefully Sky will have realised that the actual account holder won't always want to go and may want to gift their tickets to friends/family...we shall see!

oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 12, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lou2972
Excited about Disney

I used my brothers details for second day and have had ticket activation if that helps.
lou2972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 12, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Thats awesome, did you put his address and email and your own name and date of birth? I've got my first ticket activation through today
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 12, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
lou2972
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
Thats awesome, did you put his address and email and your own name and date of birth? I've got my first ticket activation through today
Hi, yes he did it for me in my name and dob and his details.
Came through fine .
lou2972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 12, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Booked ours for September
Old 27 Feb 12, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sasprilla
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Just looking at the T&Cs (which my friend helpfully reminded me to do!). There is the following:-

10. A Sky free ticket email voucher does not grant access to the Parks. Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets at Disneyland Paris at the gate of Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park to gain entry to the Parks (subject at all times to limits on park capacity – arrive early to avoid disappointment). Vouchers cannot be exchanged or used on any date other than the selected date printed on the voucher under any circumstances.

Has anyone had problems getting into the parks at busy periods?
sasprilla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 12, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
skyhigh
Excited about Disney

think yourselves lucky you can have them as staff we cannot get free dlp tickets we have to put up with second best wdw ones
skyhigh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 12, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sarah82
Very Serious Dibber

We ordered our tickets last week and it went through fine.
No confirmation has come through but when we go back through to the rewards page it says the code has already been used.
Anyone else had this problem?
S x
sarah82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread