Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jan 14, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post

revealing the holiday

as most of you know the kids know they are going and when but i have been sworn to no talking about it by my eldest so i have arranged for buzz and mickey to deliver a couple of boxes with the disney clothes etc needed for disney in them and will be including a countdown calendar i have cut and stuck onto holographic card and also the itinerary pages- the date pictures are for dividers in their autograph books :-D

hope im allowed to post as im very proud and wanting to share with someone who will be interested :0

the calendars are arriving in the box 34 sleeps before we leave for london

the itinerary pages will be grouped together in days and put in numbered envelops and divided between the two boxes

im not looking for compliments or anything like that just wanting to share my hard work with someone who wont give me a sigh and look just to make me happy - admin again hope this is ok? if not i can type up my pre trippie and include them there
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 14, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post

i forgot to say my kids collect disney traditions and get one each christmas this year they have chosen to buy one while we are there to make it a bit more special. these will be put in some small disney envelopes i have also printed off- happy to include these if anyone would like to see them?
Old 30 Jan 14, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Those are so gorgeous, the kids are going to love it! I love your itinerary cards, i was quite happy with mine but totally jealous of yours!

Hope you have a fantastic trip.

Gemma x
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 14, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh bless you I'm sure yours are just as great
Thankyou so much I can't wait for this one
Old 30 Jan 14, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post

I think it all looks amazing! I hadn't thought of doing anything like that but I'm on a mission now! Are the itinerary cards bound together or separate in an envelope? Do you cross out each day on the countdown calendar - seems a shame to spoil it! Have a great time!
Old 30 Jan 14, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post

ive put the finished calendars away for now so cant get a picture but i cut them down so they have a holographic boarder- was thinking of adding a pen... not decided on that - yes both kids will have one to cross off daily :-D

im going to do a daily one so i have cut them all up and will put all relevant ones for each day in each envelope (hope that makes sense?)
Old 30 Jan 14, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow! What a mum! I have some work to do!
Old 30 Jan 14, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad32
Trainee Dibber

Wow they are awesome I'm sure your kids will love them
eeyoremad32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 14, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post

hope so lots of hours put into it :-D

well if i cant talk to the kids about it then put it into doing something else right? i have thoroughly enjoyed doing these :-D

now to wait til 16th to arrive- they will be in boxes wrapped in disney wrapping and then in parcel paper with the labels no address just kids names cant wait they are arriving at my mums when kids are there so they come and get me so they can be opened :-D
Old 30 Jan 14, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post

What a great idea they look fab.
I've done a letter from Mickey for the boys with a toy story count down chart, I'm giving it to them on their birthday(3 weeks on Saturday).
We go 3 weeks after that it's been hard keeping it a secret and they do keep asking when we are going to disney again .
Hope they love the surprise
Closed Thread