Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Aug 16, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
gerryc
Imagineer

gerryc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Done it when we went a few weeks ago, found it very tame, it's ok if you don't like big coasters bit much prefer Sheikre and Falcons Fury, and we did Miss the snakes!
gerryc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 16, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm so pleased that the ne coasters don't go upside down. When I was younger I loved them, as I've got older I struggle with them.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 16, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
mumstheword
I want to go now!

mumstheword's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Ooooh so excited to try this, looks great
mumstheword is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 16, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Thank you for the report. I'm looking forward to riding this next year. It's certainly a different type of coaster.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 16, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We gave this ride 2 goes and to be perfectly honest were totally underwhelmed. We love coasters but this just didn't excite us. On the other hand, we totally loved cheater hunt which ticked our boxes.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 16, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
marciehatter
slightly serious Dibber

We are ride wusses and I loved it - made my hubby and son a bit motion sick though - nothing too bad, a sit down and a pill sorted them out!

It did seem to 'go tech' quite often though - was down most of the first time we visited and on our 2nd visit we went straight to it, rode it, and then it went tech again!

Personally I think it's great that there is a 'family' ride at Busch as we wouldn't do any of the other coasters - we went mainly for the animals
marciehatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 16, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
tinks_friend
Apprentice Imagineer

I rode this ride after a 1 and a half hour queue the day it opened and tbh im sorry i did,i think it was overhyped and i never got any thrills off it at all and my party said the same and there where 22 of us who rode this.Mako on the other hand i thougt was amazing!
tinks_friend is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post

We as a family of four were all totally underwhelmed by this. We thought all the other rides were far better. In fact we were puzzled for the rest of the day and annoyed that we had queued up for nearly an hour for it. The others were ten minutes at the most. Just shows we all like different things. It's a love it or hate it ride. We all love the big coasters and this was so tame. On the otherhand Falcons Fury was jaw dropping literally. The other big coasters are Montu, Kumba and Sheikra and Cheetah Hunt. All really really good.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 16, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sadly this ride was down all day when we visited Busch in August. An excuse to go back me thinks 😀
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List