Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Mar 22, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Facebook have locked my account. I opened up a replacement account but have only added DH, DS and DD - as we communicate via messenger, also 2 groups I am admin off and been made admin on the replacement account, but all in all 10 minutes and I have read everything.
Before I could scroll through facebook for most of the evening with so many groups I am part of. I am hoping to get my old account back as there are some friends I really love seeing updates off and I would really miss my memories on facebook but I will unfollow lots of friends and groups and drastically reduce my media time.
I only pop onto instram occasionally and hardly use the other sites
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 22, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have Facebook still but only look on it now and again, I have de friended people that are attention seeking or have to much drama in their lives. I have a few lovely dibb friends on there and one lovely dibb friend on Instagram even though I don’t post on Insta. There are lots of un genuine people on their but my sister makes friends on there and Ive tried warning her! You get fantasists everywhere even on here!
Old 21 Mar 22, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

Please watch “The Social Dilemma” I think you’ve all made the right choice .
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 22, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by inky1 View Post
Watched this a while back, certainly an eye opener!
Kissimmee Pines (2003), Holiday Inn (2004), All-Star Movies (Herbie) (2007), Port Orleans FQ (2008), Saratoga Springs & Animal Kingdom Villas (2009), Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom Villas (2010), Disney's Newport Bay - Paris (2011), Sequoia Lodge (2012) (2020).

Bondy007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 22, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I'm a FB returner,I stayed away for 2 whole months.I actually enjoy it,I suppose it depends on who your friends are,I love seeing mine post their holiday photo's etc.Some I've never met but have known them online for almost 20 years,I smell BS a mile off and thankfully just have normal nice people on FB 😁
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 22, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
All-smiles
Excited about Disney

Four years ago when I had DD I came off fb to stop the endless scrolling addiction to make sure I was more present in her life. It lasted 2 years! I then rejoined as I found I couldnt access certain businesses etc unless I had fb. I then found my self addicted again and had some family drama so I deleted it. I have no social media at all and feel so free. I often have days where I dont look at my phone the entire day and I dont care. I just wish I could get rid of work WhatsApp groups now but we have been told we have to have it. 😭 Now I've found the dibb this is the only thing I'm on but it's when kids are asleep! X
All-smiles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 22, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by inky1 View Post
Thanks I’m going to watch this !
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 22, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Well done, I deleted my Facebook account in January 2020. Then the pandemic hit and I thought maybe it wasn't the best timing, but I let it go and yes, it's very liberating!
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List