View Poll Results: Have you had covid?
Yes 252 41.93%
No 349 58.07%
Voters: 601. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Mar 22, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Day 4 today! DS tested positive last Friday and is negative and back to school. I'm testing even stronger positive today than day 1! My throat is like razor blades and I can't enjoy the nice weather as its too bright and I'm cold! 🤦
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 22, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

My dad is still testing positive at day 7 and like you Bellesdream, itís his throat that hurts the most.
His taste and smell also now gone.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 22, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
My dad is still testing positive at day 7 and like you Bellesdream, itís his throat that hurts the most.
His taste and smell also now gone.
My taste and smell hasn't gone but isn't right... if that makes sense! I'm also not really hungry (after a couple of months constantly eating!)
My throat is just awful, I just want ice cream or milk to help it but don't 'want it!
In comparison to how I could be, I'm extremely thankful but still feeling sorry for myself!
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 22, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream

Originally Posted by Bellesdream View Post
My taste and smell hasn't gone but isn't right... if that makes sense! I'm also not really hungry (after a couple of months constantly eating!)
My throat is just awful, I just want ice cream or milk to help it but don't 'want it!
In comparison to how I could be, I'm extremely thankful but still feeling sorry for myself!
Spoke too soon... just eaten a banana with no taste flavour at all, just texture 😱 weird!
Old 25 Mar 22, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellesdream View Post
Spoke too soon... just eaten a banana with no taste flavour at all, just texture 😱 weird!
Last year, I only knew I had Covid when I had coffee in the morning and it just tasted like hot water! It came back to normal after a few days.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 22, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

I dreamt I was eating a marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow had gone.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 22, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

I tested negative on the 13,14& 15th March , still hardly any sense of taste 18 days after testing positive, sense of smell is not too bad but definitely not as sharp as pre-covid.
DH got off lightly and didnít lose either.😒
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 22, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

A faint positive Monday morning - Day 12 😱🤬. Only symptom was a sore throat for a day. Felt fine since. Getting annoyed at the waste of time stuck indoors.

Edited at 04:42 AM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Joined the club today... woke up in the night feeling sniffly. Tested when I got up at 6... there was the merest whiff of a line, could have been imagination or an evaporation line.
Tested again at 8 as I was unsure, solid line.

Just a bit of a sniffle and sore throat so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream

Finally tested negative today, day 11 or 12.
Still feeling awful, left the house for an hour today and that was too much! Back to working from home on reduced hours because my head/ears are still blocked and I can't cope with headphones making me dizzy.