Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 May 22, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
StephJackson
Earning My Ears

HHN, more than one night needed?

Hi,

I haven't been to Florida since 2014. In 2014 I attended HHN on opening night, and even with express passes the queues for the houses was around 90 minutes each.
I've seen that there are 12 houses this year? I've bought tickets for one night (24th September), and wondering if people advise doing it over 2 nights if you want to experience everything?

Thanks in advance!
StephJackson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jpy10
Excited about Disney

Afternoon Steph

every year we have been we have had the express pass and got all houses in in 1 night, never known the express queue to be longer than say 20 mins

we are looking at the 12th oct this year.

Jason
Old 25 May 22, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

We get the Frequent Fear Ticket so can go multiple times on certain days
We usually get all houses done in 2 nights, this is staying in the studios in the holding bay so can get to first house quickly 🙊💪
12 houses is a lot to do though so I think you might need 3 nights if you don’t pay for Express Pass

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
StephJackson
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by jpy10 View Post
Afternoon Steph

every year we have been we have had the express pass and got all houses in in 1 night, never known the express queue to be longer than say 20 mins

we are looking at the 12th oct this year.

Jason
Oh this is reassuring! I guess 2014 was a bad experience as it was opening night and crazy busy!
StephJackson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
StephJackson
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
We get the Frequent Fear Ticket so can go multiple times on certain days
We usually get all houses done in 2 nights, this is staying in the studios in the holding bay so can get to first house quickly 🙊💪
12 houses is a lot to do though so I think you might need 3 nights if you don’t pay for Express Pass
I hope they did some kind of multiple night ticket but only saw the single night tickets available on the website I don't mind paying for express at all, just my experience in 2014 was still very very long queues even with it. Thank you so much for your help!
Old 25 May 22, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
luckystrikes
slightly serious Dibber

I went in 2019 and there were 10 houses, 5 scare zones and 2 shows.

We got a deal where it was 2 nights tickets for the price of one and it worked out perfectly.

We did stay and scream on the first night and managed to go through 9 houses and through the scare zones. Granted we could have got all 10 but I think we had been in the park since 4pm and it was now after midnight and we were beat. We came back another night and visited our favourite houses, watched the shows and had a slower paced walk through scare zones etc.

This ticket hasn't been released yet but likely will be soon so I would recommend doing that.

We are going this year and I thought it was 10 houses again, have they added 2 more for this year?
luckystrikes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
StephJackson
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by luckystrikes View Post
I went in 2019 and there were 10 houses, 5 scare zones and 2 shows.

We got a deal where it was 2 nights tickets for the price of one and it worked out perfectly.

We did stay and scream on the first night and managed to go through 9 houses and through the scare zones. Granted we could have got all 10 but I think we had been in the park since 4pm and it was now after midnight and we were beat. We came back another night and visited our favourite houses, watched the shows and had a slower paced walk through scare zones etc.

This ticket hasn't been released yet but likely will be soon so I would recommend doing that.

We are going this year and I thought it was 10 houses again, have they added 2 more for this year?
I can't remember where I saw 12 houses, I might be making it up Looks like I just went on a crazy busy night then and hopefully we will be ok on the one night with an express pass if we stay open till close!
Old 25 May 22, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Have you thought about Seaworld's Howl-O-Scream event too? They've run it at Busch Gardens and in San Diego for years and it gets good reviews, but it only started in Orlando last year. Tickets are only around $35-$40, so good value. We're doing that and HHN, just waiting for a multi-night ticket

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Have you thought about the RIP tour? We bought this in 2018 for the 'kids' (they're grown up, not actual kids), I'm far too much of a wuss for HHN so they were going by themselves, this worked really well as they then did everything with no wait at all, they really enjoyed it.

Bit of an extravagance but if you're a big HHN fan a brilliant treat.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
StephJackson
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the suggestions! Our budget is pretty stretched at this point I think I'll be in trouble if I added anything else onto the itinerary! Loves2plan our countdown is similar, we are on 105 days!