Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 May 22, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Esta help

Sorry, proper numpty here!
Iím trying to apply for our Estas, and Iím stuck on the first page DH normally does them but I was trying to make sure we got them done today.

Iíve put in for group application and got the 4 digit verification code which Iíve added.

Then I couldnít work out which of the 2 choices to make (and now canít remember what each button said- can we go with left or right?). I thought I had to click Ďadd group applicationí , one on right, as so far Iíve only set me up as group leader. Added all passport info and now says I need to get another 4 digit code sent to me. Is that right? Do I need a separate code for each person on group application, or am I now making and individual application?

As I said, proper numpty here. Read all the Dibb advice last night and now canít even answer first question
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Yes, you get a code for each application. I did ours last week and set up a to start with group, for which I got a code, and then did the actual Estas and got codes for all of them. So 5 codes in total: 1 for the group and 4 for the 4 Estas.

The group is just for paying at the end, so after you've done yours there should be an aption to add another one. Once you've done them all then you can pay for the group.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

As above 😊 Did 2 the other day and had to keep getting codes.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Yes, you get a code for each application. I did ours last week and set up a to start with group, for which I got a code, and then did the actual Estas and got codes for all of them. So 5 codes in total: 1 for the group and 4 for the 4 Estas.

The group is just for paying at the end, so after you've done yours there should be an aption to add another one. Once you've done them all then you can pay for the group.
Ah thank you so much! Iíve got M.E. so do get muddled at the best of times. Thatís so helpful, will crack on with them now
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Get them done asap today as tomorrow the $14 each cost goes up to $21 !
Old 25 May 22, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Yay, they came though approved in about 45 minutes .
However, they donít have an expiry date on, is this right? It does wish us a good trip, so am assuming all is good 🤷🏻.