Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jan 17, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
MummyPeeper
Helping Minnie

Breakfast at MK and new opening times ?

Hi there, we have an 8.20 am reservation at Crystal Palace at Easter. We made the reservation to enable us to enter the park early and get some reasonable photos without 100's of others in them. I have just learnt that the park is opening an hour early every day to enable the opening show to move to the castle. Park due to open at 9am that day, will they let us in before 8am for photos before breakfast ?
Thanks guys
MummyPeeper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
If they keep the castle show past march, Main Street will be open at 8am with the show at 8:55 I believe .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Based on how early they let you in before this change I would say you probably won't get in that early. We've had 8.05 ADRs before and got in at 7.45 so you may get in then. They may also make you wait until 8am if the park is opening then.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
MummyPeeper
Helping Minnie

Typical, I think I will just cancel then
Thanks guys.
MummyPeeper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out over the next couple of months until our ADR day in March.

While we will still end up doing Crystal Palace for the characters, our Be Our Guest breakfast in 2016 was mostly intended to get us into Fantasy Land early and get a couple of rides in before the crowds hit (particularly now that Evie should be big enough for 7 Dwarfs Mine Train). If the crowds are stacked up ready to rush into Fantasy land at 9 oclock. I want to gauge from others experience as to whether finishing breakfast at 8:40 or so and getting into Fantasy Land still makes a difference...
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MummyPeeper View Post
Typical, I think I will just cancel then
Thanks guys.
To be fair, that's just my opinion, I don't know for sure how it'll work. I can see why Disney are doing this - it has crowds of people in Main St as a captive audience with all the shops open - but I'll be interested to hear how it affects those with early breakfast ADRs. We normally do at least one but now I'm thinking we might be less bothered by what time we get.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveLeith
Very Serious Dibber

I have an 8:05 ADR fir BOG. I'm hoping we'll get into the park for 7:45 which will allow us 10/15 minutes for photos before Main St opens for everyone. Also hoping we'll be in queue for SDMT before everyone else.

I'll hold onto my early breakfast to see how it pans out, and it it's not giving us any advantage, I'll probably cancel it.

It would be good if people who have attended the new opening show or gave had an early ADR could provide some feedback.
Old 15 Jan 17, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Dunc
Very Serious Dibber

I've also got an 8.05 BOG reservation, mostly to get a walk-on to 7DMT. Having seen the new show info, I've kept the reservation, but booked a FP for another day. Just in case.
Dunc is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List