Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Apr 22, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Do you need anything knocked down? He looks quite good at deconstructing things….

Probably best you give him a good wash first though
Oh my lovely... I will definitely give him a good wash... and have immense pleasure in doing it...
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 22, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well
I'm back from chemo treatment, so I'm going to be really really shallow and not add anything to the debate

I wouldn't kick him out for eating biscuits

I'll get me coat
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 22, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Well
I'm back from chemo treatment, so I'm going to be really really shallow and not add anything to the debate

I wouldn't kick him out for eating biscuits

I'll get me coat
Good luck with the chemo.

I used to have it in Charring Cross for nearly 60 hours every 2 weeks and its bloody awful.. stay strong... keep fighting the bast**d. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 22, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

The makeup palette she used to cover up the alleged injuries seem to be blowing up! The makeup company released statement that the palette she claims to have used was released years after the divorce.

She doesn't seem sincere at all.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 22, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

I became interested in this case before the UK trial. Anyone who has looked at those papers and agree with the judgement needs to look again. Helped by technicalities such as Heard only being a witness meaning she cherry picked evidence and this meaning Depp could not counter sufficiently.
It is widely acknowledged and proven the judge should have recused himself due to his connections to her (his son worked for NGN, and his wife good friends with her legal team).
He did not allow the tapes where Heard admits to abuse because they weren’t recorded under oath, yet used diary entries and emails Heard sent to herself which were not authenticated.
Skip to the US trial and we are seeing the evidence play out live. The one caution to tapes being heard in court is to actually hear the full versions that are being uploaded to the fairfax virginia court website rather than what is being cherry picked in court again. Context is key, and when you hear those tapes she is definitely the abuser in the relationship. She belittles him, shouts over him, calls him all the names under the sun, gaslights him, is clearly more inebriated than he is (she also has an addiction problem) but she also sounds psychotic.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 22, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Chelsea01
Excited about Disney

I really hope he wins this, I feel sorry for him.
Chelsea01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 22, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

You can see the sadness in his eyes when he talks about pirates of the carribean☹️
Old 25 Apr 22, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Norah22
Serious Dibber

What always sticks in my mind is when she was filming him for evidence. She was clearing goading him and pointing out a nearly empty bottle of booze, yes he was very drunk but it all seemed so set up. To me if you're an abuse victim and see him like that you back away to safety not goad him.
Norah22 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 22, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Has anyone seen the tweets about the outfits? How she’s gaslighting him by copying what he wears the day after. Once you see it it’s hard not see it, it’s all very weird. He is and always will be captain Jack sparrow, no one will ever come close.
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 22, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
3rd Time Lucky
Helping Minnie

I do feel sorry for him, but isn't it awful to get to this, they must have loved each other once.
3rd Time Lucky is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List