Old 12 May 22, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Dixiechic
Excited about Disney

And Then There Were Three - the big (double) surprise

Wednesday 11th May - Magic Kingdom - Phoebe’s birthday

Day 10

Alarm was set for 6 and I pretty much slept straight through. It’s Phoebe’s 24th birthday today and she likes me to wish her happy birthday each year at 5.52, the time she was born. Oops.

Last night before I went to bed I blew up balloons and put her presents and cards in the lounge area.
We had decided that we’d nip down to breakfast at 7 and then come back and open cards and presents and then set off for magic kingdom. After yesterday’s debacle with everyone nearly passing out with low sugar we decide that we’re going to enquire about a DAS pass for my dad as he has diabetes.

Phoebe is pleased with her presents. My mum and dad got her the Mickey waffle sprite jersey and the park snacks rain coat. Jas got her the Disney Dream Pandora charm and I got her a Kate spade bag, a Mac lipstick set, the Vera Bradley little mermaid mini purse and some laa laa bit which I think she loved most!

We set off for magic kingdom and parked at 8.25 and took the ferry across to the park. There is a nice cool breeze keeping the temperature nice and comfortable.

We head straight to guest services to ask about DAS and they sort it straight away and explain how it works and show us how to book our first one. We choose seven dwarfs for 9.57am and while we wait head to big thunder mountain with us is showing as 15 minutes. By the time we get there is 30 but as we cross the entrance it turns back to 15 and in reality it’s only about 8 or 9. This is a real bone shaker but my dad prefers it to slinky dog dash?!?!
While we’re waiting to get on phoebe says she feels weak so we decide to test her blood sugar when we’re in the queue for splash mountain which is next door. This is posted as 25 mins. My dad tries to test jas first as she’s also not quite right, she’s also technically dead as no blood is coming out of her. 3 attempts with 3 different prick sticks and there’s barely a spec of blood. He moves on to phoebe who has a successful first attempt - I know she’s genuinely not right as there’s no drama with the finger pricking! Her result is 4.3. Low Another attempt at Jas and finally get enough blood to test and she’s 5.4

By the time we’ve faffed with this and they’ve both eaten a roll, we’re at the front.
Connor and Phoebe are at the front so get the wettest. Jas and I in row 3 remain fairly dry. We’re now in our return time for the seven dwarfs mine train so we head over to that area and scan in, as soon as we’ve done the second scan we can book something else and we get a slot for space mountain. My nephew loves the seven dwarfs so tried to take a few pics/video.
This such a smooth coaster compared to thunder mountain.
While we’re waiting for space mountain. we go on the Ariel under the sea ride thingy (I got told off for calling it voyage of the little mermaid the other day).

Space mountain is pretty much a walk on with the lightning lane. The oldies (yes, I am including me) decide not to ride and bail at the point of getting on. I did wonder if the lights might be on again though. While we were waiting to ride/not ride Jas booked Indy speedway.

When we got off Indy speed way nanny was complaining about grandads’s driving. We went on the people mover next (affectionately known as the blue thing). This is a nice little sit down ride where you just look at the scenery abs it goes inside a couple of times where you see part of space mountain and part of buzz light year space ranger spin. Bingo! Space mountain lights were on again!

We then went on buzz lightyear - this is feeling a bit dated but still provides some good healthy competition with Jas being the victor with the highest ever score of the family with 869,400 out of a possible 999,999

Lunch stop next. Phoe wanted to eat at pecos bill’s and it’s tradition that nanny always gets an ice cream sundae at Mk. Mum and I go to icecream parlour, I send dad across the street to get French fries for him and Jas and Phoe,Connor and Jas head to Pecos. We get our ice creams and I go to find dad leaving nanny outside. Dad has just ordered and moved to the collection window. I completely lost the will you live here - the orders were being placed on a two level rack thing and one man was turning just pulling random trays from the rack, there was no Lego to his selection. I have no idea if the kitchen were placing them in order number order or not but this man was just grabbing any old tray and shouting a number. 105, 115, 102. You get the gist! In the end I had to ask him to look for 110. We’d been standing there for so long my ESTA had almost expired and nanny had finished her sundae. We then went to find the others at pecos. They had a table inside and we had a table outside. Phoe abs Connor had nachos. Jas a kids burger (which doesn’t come with fries)

Next stop Peter Pan - I love this one, although it is very dated and over too quickly. Then onto it’s a small world where there seemed to be a lot of naps taken.
Or last ride was haunted mansion. Jas hates this and always refuses to come on but she rode today with her head down, sunglasses in and ears covered. We caught the parade at the same time as meandering through the Christmas shop. I may make a purchase here before going home.

We popped into the shops on the way back to the exit and Phoebe spent her birthday money on an electric light parade spirit jersey.

This is where things go down hill. Phoebe wants to get the princess ballon. We go to get coffee fir dad and Bonnie and a pink drink fir Phoe. Jas mentions a Mickey premium bar - poop, I forgot she had asked if she could have one after lunch. I totally forgot but she didn’t remind me. I then have to try and find the nearest place selling the icecream. Find a popcorn stall that has them but there are 13 people ahead of me! Finally get the bar and head out of the park where we’ve agreed to meet. Phoebe and Connor are there but no one else. Especially Jas and I’d left her with Phoebe. Phoe says that after they hit the balloon she went to find me. I re enter the park and head back to the coffee shop. Mum and dad are just coming out but no Jas! I text her asking where she is she try to call her. I just get a message of ⛴. What does that mean! ? !?!?! She’s in the ferry?!?! She’s waiting by the ferry?!?!?! I eventually find her sitting on the floor by the ferry and she’s done and refusing the Mickey bar which is now barely attached to the stick. I persuaded her to get up and head for the monorail as it will be cooler as we’ve just missed the ferry.

We get up to the monorail and they announce that it’s going nowhere for 10 minutes and it will be quicker to take the resort monorail. Hmm. Lots of unnecessary steps later we’re finally on the monorail and heading for the car.

The original plan had been to go for an early dinner at 5 ish and then head back to Mk for the fireworks but we don’t get back to the hotel until 5 and agree to meet 20 minutes later. Phoe has chosen to go to chilli’s for her birthday meal. We’re going to take both cars as Phoe plans to stay after the fireworks.

We get to chillis on idrive - sat Nav takes us a really weird way. We have a 45 min wait for a table but it turns out to only be 30. Jas’ mood is lifted with the use of the table game machine thingy. We enjoy a tasty hot meal and then have birthday cake.
Mum and dad are not going to come back to Mk as dad is shattered. I decide that I need to get some laundry done as I’m almost out of clothes do Jas decides to come back too. I love the fireworks at Disney and won’t havent been to local displays for years as there’s no comparison but I just can’t do late nights especially whilst doing early mornings!

We head home and Connor and Phoe head back to MK.

Mum and I commandeer 3 machines to get the laundry done but it all easily fits in one dryer. Jas is asleep by 9.30. I’m still typing notes at 11 - the downside of not spending so much time in queues.

Number of meltdowns today 1
Laundry loads 3
Steps 21,000

Phoebe’s point of view:

Day 10 -

It started last night with me crying about how old I’m going to be in the morning and all my health issues and waiting for the results 🤣 I then woke up at half 1 for a wee and then again at 5:15am. My alarm goes off at 5:50 ready for the time I’m born at 5:52! It’s a yearly tradition and needs to be carried on over here! 5:52 comes and goes and no one NO ONE is awake! I respond to some messages as it’s 10:50 back at home. Mum does text to say she’s up and brings the straighteners and suncream to me. I’m contemplating kicking Connor awake but I decide I’m nice to turn on the nosiest light in the bathroom with the fan and start clattering around to wake him up. This does not work, he is sound asleep. I get ready and still make a tone of noise but have to wake him up by shaking him at 6:40 saying we need to leave for breakfast in 20 minutes.

What’s the first thing he says? Happy Birthday Phoebe, I love you Phoebe. No. It’s can I have the phone charger because my phone is dead 🤣 that’s what happens when you don’t bring an adapter hun x

He later does say Happy Birthday and we then head down to breakfast. I have the standard blueberry muffin and cranberry juice. Quick breakfast and then back up to the room to open some goodies. Jas got me the Disney Dream Pandora Charm, mum got my some Laa Laa goodies, a mermaid notebook and a Kate Spade Handbag and some Mac lipsticks. Nanny and Gdog got me the Mickey Waffle Sprit Jersey I’d been eyeing up and the park snacks rain mac! Hope it rains now lol.

We then go out to the car ready to head to Magic Kingdom for the day and arrive at the car park at 8:25. We’re pretty close to the front of the TTC so we’re there within minutes. Through bag check and on the ferry. Connor and I stop for some photos outside the train station whilst the rest go into guest services to ask about a DAS pass for gdog as he’s diabetic and struggled yesterday with the heat and the long queues even with LLs. Connor and I meet them there and pick up a “my first visit” and “happy birthday” badge. He agreed to wear one if he saw another man in one which we did!

After this we get a LL for seven dwarfs but go straight to Thunder Mountain as this shows as a 15 min wait but we know this will be a walk on. We literally walk through all the queue and onto the loading bay. At this point I’m now starting to feel wobbly. Gdog feels wobbly when his blood sugars go low and mum and Jas get the same feeling when they haven’t eaten, I’ve never suffered with this until the last few months and more so since being in Florida. Amazing ride and Connor pretends to scream like a little girl!

We then queue for Splash Mountain as it a 25 min wait but we know most of the queue is inside and it won’t be that long. Jas also now feels weak so gdog gets his testing kit out and tests both our bloods. We can’t get any blood out of Jas for about 3 attempts and keep getting an error as there isn’t enough blood. We then move onto mine and mine comes out as a 4.3 which is low and no wonder why I feel funny! Will be interesting to see what all my tests results come back with. Quickly rectified with a Kit Kat and we finally manage to squeeze enough blood from Jasmine and she’s reading as a 5.1 I think. She has her tuna rolls but we know she feels like this as she’s not eaten since last night. Splash Mountain is hilarious as Connor and I get soaked! My shorts and his T-shirt and past soggy.

We then head to Seven Dwarfs and ride this. Gdog said he doesn’t like this and we remind him he says this every time! Mum had asked at guest services if Princess Ariel would be anywhere and we were told she might be in the hall and to ask if she would be at the hall. So I quickly go and ask at the hall and the women has no idea what I’m on about and says to check the app for her grotto!? We then walked round to Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid. Connor didn’t fully appreciate the greatness of it though! We then secure a LL for Space Mountain and I’m pleased to confirm Connor enjoys this as much as I do and I’m chuffed because this is my favourite ride!

A LL for Indi Speedway was next and Connor drove us and was quite good considering how difficult it is and it’s his first time! We quickly hopped onto the blue thing where we saw Space Mountain with the lights on! Connor and I then went back to the entrance so he could go out and smoke and I quickly snapped a pic of Ariel on the 12 o’clock parade 🧜🏻😍

Headed back into the park and then met up with the others and rode Buzz. They all managed to get the 100,000 target so their scores shot up so I sulked at my 88,100! After this we headed to Peco Bills for lunch. We had the pulled pork and beef nachos, Jas a kids burger and mum went with Nanny and Gdog to get nanny her traditional icecream for lunch and some fries for Gdog and Jas.

We then have another LL booked for Peter Pan and the ride is ruined as we’re stopping and starting like there’s no tomorrow! We then go to queue for It’s a small world which was 20 minutes but we were on much quicker than that. Jas and I both fall asleep on this. Next up is another LL to Haunted Mansion. Jas sits down with her hands over her ears and not looking at all as she hates this one!

We then walk over to the shops and aim to get a Starbucks but because of the parade we couldn’t cross over until it had finished! We popped into the shops and I got an Electrical Light Parade Sprit Jesery and used some of my bday dollars from Sarah and my great uncle Keith. Mum Nanny and Gdog headed over to Starbucks, Connor headed out for a smoke and Jas and I went to get my bday balloon I wanted! At this point Jas said she wanted a Mickey Icecream bar but she didn’t get one. I thought she’d walked off to meet the others so I went off to find Connor out the front. Mum comes through not long after with a Mickey Bar and asks where Jas is, I said she came back to find you. Mum then walks back through to find her and then Nanny and Gdog come back through with the Starbucks drinks. Mum then comes back again and says Jas sent her an emoji of a boat so we go to look for her and then walk back to the Monorail.

We’re back at the car and all sweating and get back to the hotel for a quick turnaround before dinner. Those guys should know by now I can’t get ready in 15 mins 🤣 Connor is only just ready and then has to get me in my dress as I can’t do it! We then get to the car outside and I’m driving the two of us to dinner. We make it with no incidents except we’re in the wrong lane at one point. I end up finishing getting ready in the car and then we’re told it’s a 45 min wait for the table! We’re sat within half an hour and I order the Texas cheese fries and cheese bites. Connor and mum order a burger, nanny had a salad and Jas and Gdog a steak. Mum had then bought a chocolate cake with her so we each had a slice of this.

Connor and I then drove back to Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks and the others went back to the hotel.
We got into the park just before 9 and found a spot to watch from. The new show wasn’t as good as Happily Ever After but it was still good. We then rode Space Mountain and had a browse of the shops and headed back to the car. I’m practically asleep on the monorail home and I make him wait ages for the tram as I couldn’t face walking anymore. Back home past 11 and into bed. What a day, had an amazing bday and living my best life!

Number of times I’ve tripped - 6
Number of times mum and I have tripped together - 2
Number of Jas meltdowns - 1
Number of happy birthdays - 3730273037203

See you in the AM kids x

Old 13 May 22, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

What a lovely way to spend your birthday! I love the group photo of you all, especially grandma working it baby! And everyone napping on the rides is funny.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 22, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dixiechic View Post

Wednesday 11th May - Magic Kingdom - Phoebe’s birthday

Day 10

Alarm was set for 6 and I pretty much slept straight through. It’s Phoebe’s 24th birthday today and she likes me to wish her happy birthday each year at 5.52, the time she was born. Oops.

Last night before I went to bed I blew up balloons and put her presents and cards in the lounge area.
We had decided that we’d nip down to breakfast at 7 and then come back and open cards and presents and then set off for magic kingdom. After yesterday’s debacle with everyone nearly passing out with low sugar we decide that we’re going to enquire about a DAS pass for my dad as he has diabetes.

Phoebe is pleased with her presents. My mum and dad got her the Mickey waffle sprite jersey and the park snacks rain coat. Jas got her the Disney Dream Pandora charm and I got her a Kate spade bag, a Mac lipstick set, the Vera Bradley little mermaid mini purse and some laa laa bit which I think she loved most!

We set off for magic kingdom and parked at 8.25 and took the ferry across to the park. There is a nice cool breeze keeping the temperature nice and comfortable.

We head straight to guest services to ask about DAS and they sort it straight away and explain how it works and show us how to book our first one. We choose seven dwarfs for 9.57am and while we wait head to big thunder mountain with us is showing as 15 minutes. By the time we get there is 30 but as we cross the entrance it turns back to 15 and in reality it’s only about 8 or 9. This is a real bone shaker but my dad prefers it to slinky dog dash?!?!
While we’re waiting to get on phoebe says she feels weak so we decide to test her blood sugar when we’re in the queue for splash mountain which is next door. This is posted as 25 mins. My dad tries to test jas first as she’s also not quite right, she’s also technically dead as no blood is coming out of her. 3 attempts with 3 different prick sticks and there’s barely a spec of blood. He moves on to phoebe who has a successful first attempt - I know she’s genuinely not right as there’s no drama with the finger pricking! Her result is 4.3. Low Another attempt at Jas and finally get enough blood to test and she’s 5.4

By the time we’ve faffed with this and they’ve both eaten a roll, we’re at the front.
Connor and Phoebe are at the front so get the wettest. Jas and I in row 3 remain fairly dry. We’re now in our return time for the seven dwarfs mine train so we head over to that area and scan in, as soon as we’ve done the second scan we can book something else and we get a slot for space mountain. My nephew loves the seven dwarfs so tried to take a few pics/video.
This such a smooth coaster compared to thunder mountain.
While we’re waiting for space mountain. we go on the Ariel under the sea ride thingy (I got told off for calling it voyage of the little mermaid the other day).

Space mountain is pretty much a walk on with the lightning lane. The oldies (yes, I am including me) decide not to ride and bail at the point of getting on. I did wonder if the lights might be on again though. While we were waiting to ride/not ride Jas booked Indy speedway.

When we got off Indy speed way nanny was complaining about grandads’s driving. We went on the people mover next (affectionately known as the blue thing). This is a nice little sit down ride where you just look at the scenery abs it goes inside a couple of times where you see part of space mountain and part of buzz light year space ranger spin. Bingo! Space mountain lights were on again!

We then went on buzz lightyear - this is feeling a bit dated but still provides some good healthy competition with Jas being the victor with the highest ever score of the family with 869,400 out of a possible 999,999

Lunch stop next. Phoe wanted to eat at pecos bill’s and it’s tradition that nanny always gets an ice cream sundae at Mk. Mum and I go to icecream parlour, I send dad across the street to get French fries for him and Jas and Phoe,Connor and Jas head to Pecos. We get our ice creams and I go to find dad leaving nanny outside. Dad has just ordered and moved to the collection window. I completely lost the will you live here - the orders were being placed on a two level rack thing and one man was turning just pulling random trays from the rack, there was no Lego to his selection. I have no idea if the kitchen were placing them in order number order or not but this man was just grabbing any old tray and shouting a number. 105, 115, 102. You get the gist! In the end I had to ask him to look for 110. We’d been standing there for so long my ESTA had almost expired and nanny had finished her sundae. We then went to find the others at pecos. They had a table inside and we had a table outside. Phoe abs Connor had nachos. Jas a kids burger (which doesn’t come with fries)

Next stop Peter Pan - I love this one, although it is very dated and over too quickly. Then onto it’s a small world where there seemed to be a lot of naps taken.
Or last ride was haunted mansion. Jas hates this and always refuses to come on but she rode today with her head down, sunglasses in and ears covered. We caught the parade at the same time as meandering through the Christmas shop. I may make a purchase here before going home.

We popped into the shops on the way back to the exit and Phoebe spent her birthday money on an electric light parade spirit jersey.

This is where things go down hill. Phoebe wants to get the princess ballon. We go to get coffee fir dad and Bonnie and a pink drink fir Phoe. Jas mentions a Mickey premium bar - poop, I forgot she had asked if she could have one after lunch. I totally forgot but she didn’t remind me. I then have to try and find the nearest place selling the icecream. Find a popcorn stall that has them but there are 13 people ahead of me! Finally get the bar and head out of the park where we’ve agreed to meet. Phoebe and Connor are there but no one else. Especially Jas and I’d left her with Phoebe. Phoe says that after they hit the balloon she went to find me. I re enter the park and head back to the coffee shop. Mum and dad are just coming out but no Jas! I text her asking where she is she try to call her. I just get a message of ⛴. What does that mean! ? !?!?! She’s in the ferry?!?! She’s waiting by the ferry?!?!?! I eventually find her sitting on the floor by the ferry and she’s done and refusing the Mickey bar which is now barely attached to the stick. I persuaded her to get up and head for the monorail as it will be cooler as we’ve just missed the ferry.

We get up to the monorail and they announce that it’s going nowhere for 10 minutes and it will be quicker to take the resort monorail. Hmm. Lots of unnecessary steps later we’re finally on the monorail and heading for the car.

The original plan had been to go for an early dinner at 5 ish and then head back to Mk for the fireworks but we don’t get back to the hotel until 5 and agree to meet 20 minutes later. Phoe has chosen to go to chilli’s for her birthday meal. We’re going to take both cars as Phoe plans to stay after the fireworks.

We get to chillis on idrive - sat Nav takes us a really weird way. We have a 45 min wait for a table but it turns out to only be 30. Jas’ mood is lifted with the use of the table game machine thingy. We enjoy a tasty hot meal and then have birthday cake.
Mum and dad are not going to come back to Mk as dad is shattered. I decide that I need to get some laundry done as I’m almost out of clothes do Jas decides to come back too. I love the fireworks at Disney and won’t havent been to local displays for years as there’s no comparison but I just can’t do late nights especially whilst doing early mornings!

We head home and Connor and Phoe head back to MK.

Mum and I commandeer 3 machines to get the laundry done but it all easily fits in one dryer. Jas is asleep by 9.30. I’m still typing notes at 11 - the downside of not spending so much time in queues.

Number of meltdowns today 1
Laundry loads 3
Steps 21,000

Phoebe’s point of view:

Day 10 -

It started last night with me crying about how old I’m going to be in the morning and all my health issues and waiting for the results 🤣 I then woke up at half 1 for a wee and then again at 5:15am. My alarm goes off at 5:50 ready for the time I’m born at 5:52! It’s a yearly tradition and needs to be carried on over here! 5:52 comes and goes and no one NO ONE is awake! I respond to some messages as it’s 10:50 back at home. Mum does text to say she’s up and brings the straighteners and suncream to me. I’m contemplating kicking Connor awake but I decide I’m nice to turn on the nosiest light in the bathroom with the fan and start clattering around to wake him up. This does not work, he is sound asleep. I get ready and still make a tone of noise but have to wake him up by shaking him at 6:40 saying we need to leave for breakfast in 20 minutes.

What’s the first thing he says? Happy Birthday Phoebe, I love you Phoebe. No. It’s can I have the phone charger because my phone is dead 🤣 that’s what happens when you don’t bring an adapter hun x

He later does say Happy Birthday and we then head down to breakfast. I have the standard blueberry muffin and cranberry juice. Quick breakfast and then back up to the room to open some goodies. Jas got me the Disney Dream Pandora Charm, mum got my some Laa Laa goodies, a mermaid notebook and a Kate Spade Handbag and some Mac lipsticks. Nanny and Gdog got me the Mickey Waffle Sprit Jersey I’d been eyeing up and the park snacks rain mac! Hope it rains now lol.

We then go out to the car ready to head to Magic Kingdom for the day and arrive at the car park at 8:25. We’re pretty close to the front of the TTC so we’re there within minutes. Through bag check and on the ferry. Connor and I stop for some photos outside the train station whilst the rest go into guest services to ask about a DAS pass for gdog as he’s diabetic and struggled yesterday with the heat and the long queues even with LLs. Connor and I meet them there and pick up a “my first visit” and “happy birthday” badge. He agreed to wear one if he saw another man in one which we did!

After this we get a LL for seven dwarfs but go straight to Thunder Mountain as this shows as a 15 min wait but we know this will be a walk on. We literally walk through all the queue and onto the loading bay. At this point I’m now starting to feel wobbly. Gdog feels wobbly when his blood sugars go low and mum and Jas get the same feeling when they haven’t eaten, I’ve never suffered with this until the last few months and more so since being in Florida. Amazing ride and Connor pretends to scream like a little girl!

We then queue for Splash Mountain as it a 25 min wait but we know most of the queue is inside and it won’t be that long. Jas also now feels weak so gdog gets his testing kit out and tests both our bloods. We can’t get any blood out of Jas for about 3 attempts and keep getting an error as there isn’t enough blood. We then move onto mine and mine comes out as a 4.3 which is low and no wonder why I feel funny! Will be interesting to see what all my tests results come back with. Quickly rectified with a Kit Kat and we finally manage to squeeze enough blood from Jasmine and she’s reading as a 5.1 I think. She has her tuna rolls but we know she feels like this as she’s not eaten since last night. Splash Mountain is hilarious as Connor and I get soaked! My shorts and his T-shirt and past soggy.

We then head to Seven Dwarfs and ride this. Gdog said he doesn’t like this and we remind him he says this every time! Mum had asked at guest services if Princess Ariel would be anywhere and we were told she might be in the hall and to ask if she would be at the hall. So I quickly go and ask at the hall and the women has no idea what I’m on about and says to check the app for her grotto!? We then walked round to Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid. Connor didn’t fully appreciate the greatness of it though! We then secure a LL for Space Mountain and I’m pleased to confirm Connor enjoys this as much as I do and I’m chuffed because this is my favourite ride!

A LL for Indi Speedway was next and Connor drove us and was quite good considering how difficult it is and it’s his first time! We quickly hopped onto the blue thing where we saw Space Mountain with the lights on! Connor and I then went back to the entrance so he could go out and smoke and I quickly snapped a pic of Ariel on the 12 o’clock parade 🧜🏻😍

Headed back into the park and then met up with the others and rode Buzz. They all managed to get the 100,000 target so their scores shot up so I sulked at my 88,100! After this we headed to Peco Bills for lunch. We had the pulled pork and beef nachos, Jas a kids burger and mum went with Nanny and Gdog to get nanny her traditional icecream for lunch and some fries for Gdog and Jas.

We then have another LL booked for Peter Pan and the ride is ruined as we’re stopping and starting like there’s no tomorrow! We then go to queue for It’s a small world which was 20 minutes but we were on much quicker than that. Jas and I both fall asleep on this. Next up is another LL to Haunted Mansion. Jas sits down with her hands over her ears and not looking at all as she hates this one!

We then walk over to the shops and aim to get a Starbucks but because of the parade we couldn’t cross over until it had finished! We popped into the shops and I got an Electrical Light Parade Sprit Jesery and used some of my bday dollars from Sarah and my great uncle Keith. Mum Nanny and Gdog headed over to Starbucks, Connor headed out for a smoke and Jas and I went to get my bday balloon I wanted! At this point Jas said she wanted a Mickey Icecream bar but she didn’t get one. I thought she’d walked off to meet the others so I went off to find Connor out the front. Mum comes through not long after with a Mickey Bar and asks where Jas is, I said she came back to find you. Mum then walks back through to find her and then Nanny and Gdog come back through with the Starbucks drinks. Mum then comes back again and says Jas sent her an emoji of a boat so we go to look for her and then walk back to the Monorail.

We’re back at the car and all sweating and get back to the hotel for a quick turnaround before dinner. Those guys should know by now I can’t get ready in 15 mins 🤣 Connor is only just ready and then has to get me in my dress as I can’t do it! We then get to the car outside and I’m driving the two of us to dinner. We make it with no incidents except we’re in the wrong lane at one point. I end up finishing getting ready in the car and then we’re told it’s a 45 min wait for the table! We’re sat within half an hour and I order the Texas cheese fries and cheese bites. Connor and mum order a burger, nanny had a salad and Jas and Gdog a steak. Mum had then bought a chocolate cake with her so we each had a slice of this.

Connor and I then drove back to Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks and the others went back to the hotel.
We got into the park just before 9 and found a spot to watch from. The new show wasn’t as good as Happily Ever After but it was still good. We then rode Space Mountain and had a browse of the shops and headed back to the car. I’m practically asleep on the monorail home and I make him wait ages for the tram as I couldn’t face walking anymore. Back home past 11 and into bed. What a day, had an amazing bday and living my best life!

Number of times I’ve tripped - 6
Number of times mum and I have tripped together - 2
Number of Jas meltdowns - 1
Number of happy birthdays - 3730273037203

See you in the AM kids x

Awww, sounds like you had a fabulous birthday, what a fantastic score on Buzz 💪💪
Love spending a special day in MK
I have exactly same meal in Chilis too, steak mash & broccoli 😋😋
Fireworks looks amazing what a fun filled day🎂🥳

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

Edited at 09:30 PM.
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List