Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 May 22, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Hoop-Dee-Doo bookable this week!

Hoping to book this on 26th May having seen the price and Tier info last night on Allears page. Not sure yet how to book it, whether through MDE or using a VPN but hopefully we'll get the date and time slot we want. 🤞🤞
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 22, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Hoping to book this on 26th May having seen the price and Tier info last night on Allears page. Not sure yet how to book it, whether through MDE or using a VPN but hopefully we'll get the date and time slot we want. 🤞🤞
Oh good luck. This is my daughter’s favourite dining experience! Please feed back how you get on with booking.
Old 22 May 22, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Oh good luck. This is my daughter’s favourite dining experience! Please feed back how you get on with booking.
Yes, will do! Think we did this in 2016, so it'll be lovely to do it again, just a bit of fun 😀
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
SamH88
Apprentice Imagineer

Just wondering how you’re booking this so far in advance, as I see from your countdown you’ll be there around the same time as us. Is it not 60 days in advance like other ADRs?
SamH88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

I love this show but what I don't like is being rushed through my meal so that they can turf you out exactly when the show finishes. They call it 'all you care to enjoy' but you really don't get the chance. Before you know it your dessert is being plonked in front of you whilst you've still got a mouthful of Fried Chicken.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SamH88 View Post
Just wondering how you’re booking this so far in advance, as I see from your countdown you’ll be there around the same time as us. Is it not 60 days in advance like other ADRs?
Very good point!
I'll find out on Thursday if not, then have to wait till my 60 day point 😂
Old 23 May 22, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDose View Post
I love this show but what I don't like is being rushed through my meal so that they can turf you out exactly when the show finishes. They call it 'all you care to enjoy' but you really don't get the chance. Before you know it your dessert is being plonked in front of you whilst you've still got a mouthful of Fried Chicken.
Can't remember what happened last time, 🤔 We certainly enjoyed everything.
Old 23 May 22, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
SamH88
Apprentice Imagineer

Very good point!
I'll find out on Thursday if not, then have to wait till my 60 day point 😂
I wish we could do it this week! Its one of the only dining reservations we want and worried that we won’t be able to get a spot because of pent up demand.
SamH88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SamH88 View Post
I wish we could do it this week! Its one of the only dining reservations we want and worried that we won’t be able to get a spot because of pent up demand.
Yep, it'll be interesting to see how the take up is. Think the available dates start mid/end of June, from memory.
Old 23 May 22, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

I’m looking to book this too. It’s one of only 2 dining places that DS and DH asked to repeat from our 2016 trip.

I wonder if we might be able to book before 60 days because you have to pay in full when you book? We soon know 😀
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List