Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 May 22, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
However much you vilify her you have to seriously wonder about the legal system in this country.
Absolutely. A few months ago there was a lady killed in a hit and run near me and twin brothers badly injured. The driver had no licence, was banned from driving, had alcohol and drugs in his system and had several previous convictions for driving offences and assaulting emergency workers. He got 7 years in prison. 7 years for taking someones life and leaving her 3 young children without a mum.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

This will end in tragedy. A family member driving while drunk killed 4 teens (15-17 in another car) & himself ( 22). This has left a massive hole in so many lives, babies without a father, parents without their children . My family members parents received hate mail, death threats & had to relocate. The horror is etched around the globe.
Anyone who drives under the influence of any substance needs imo a stint in jail from their 1st offence. If it stops one further tragedy it's worth it.
She needs to do jail time & I don't mean in a swanky jail. Substance abuse counselling/education alongside jail time.
Our justice system is broken.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Absolutely. A few months ago there was a lady killed in a hit and run near me and twin brothers badly injured. The driver had no licence, was banned from driving, had alcohol and drugs in his system and had several previous convictions for driving offences and assaulting emergency workers. He got 7 years in prison. 7 years for taking someones life and leaving her 3 young children without a mum.
I can never get my head away from the fact that luck plays a massive part in life. It's luck not judgement that KP hasn't killed anyone.
And I don't hate her like some on here she is a very damaged person but that doesn't give her the right to damage others.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by storm View Post
She needs to do jail time & I don't mean in a swanky jail. Substance abuse counselling/education alongside jail time.
Our justice system is broken.
She has had the luxury of all these things expect Jail time, I don't understand why she is getting away with it every time she appears in court, I can only think that it could have something to do with Harvey or her MH state, surely this trump card cannot be played time and time again as she is not only a danger to herself but she is a danger to be on the roads.
The latest "rumour" / "gossip" is that she is going to have IVF with her present fiancé, if this is true , (I'm sure she loves to put out these stories to cause headlines) she will be bringing yet another child into her dramatic life that will eventually end up not be living with her 🙄
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

She can't look after the children she has and give them a stable upbringing. No way should she bring bringing another poor child into that chaos.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

i thought she was broke?
Old 26 May 22, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Utterly disgusting

A lesson for those that revere here would-be to send her to prison including phycological help
She should be locked in a room with all those families who’s lives have been destroyed by drink driving
That’ll be FUN 💪💪💪

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
She should be locked in a room with all those families who’s lives have been destroyed by drink driving
That’ll be FUN 💪💪💪
She would expect to be paid for it, have her publicist and photographer with her and then sell a tv series about her experience.
She would also conceive yet another sprog by one of those in the room after a whirlwind romance, giving it a silly name. The relationship would invariably end in disaster and recrimination… causing her to release her 25th autobiography .. before going bankrupt and having a couple of exotic vacations!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 02:02 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
She would expect to be paid for it, have her publicist and photographer with her and then sell a tv series about her experience.
She would also conceive yet another sprog by one of those in the room after a whirlwind romance, giving it a silly name. The relationship would invariably end in disaster and recrimination… causing her to release her 25th autobiography .. before going bankrupt and having a couple of exotic vacations!
I think you might be right unfortunately 🤷🤦🙄

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Let off yet again for something that was a breach! Unreal!
So off she jets on another holiday whilst bankrupt!

Edited at 12:25 PM.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List