Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Jan 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Littlelegs19
Excited about Disney

Mobile Dining plan plus

We are going in March, 23rd-25th and have a full board plus plan that we have paid for. I have booked dinners on the first and second night and lunch for the second and third day. I was thinking of having lunch at annettes on the day we get there too. Am I correct in thinking my plan will cover all these booked meals? I just wanted to check because if I’m wrong then am I right in thinking if I cancel our plans to go to Annettes on the first day then that lunch ‘ticket’ will be able to be used on the last day.
We have been 7+ times but have had AP so just paid for the meals we have had and never had a meal plan before and don’t want to make a mistake and have no meal on the day we leave. Thank you
Old 28 Jan 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

So you're staying 2 nights? That's 4 meals each. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

If you have full board for a two night stay then you will have 2 breakfasts, 2 lunch and 2 evening meals for each member of your party. You can use these on any day of your visit. If you have already booked lunch and dinners for the second and third day of your stay then you have one too many if you also planned to eat at Annette’s on your first day. You’ll either need to pay for one of these (go for the cheapest) or cancel one and grab somewhere cheap to eat for one meal to keep costs down.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Littlelegs19
Excited about Disney

Mobile

So on my 3rd day I only have breakfast included? So if I don’t go to annettes on my first day that can carry over to my 3rd day and I can use it then? I have plaza booked for lunch on the 3rd day.
Old 29 Jan 20, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

You have breakfast each morning, and two meals each per NIGHT per person. They do it by night, not day. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

You have 4 meals (2x2 nights) across the 3 days. They do it per night but can use them any time during the 3 days.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Littlelegs19
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Brilliant, thank you all for your help