Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Mar 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
belle&tink
Trainee Dibber

Photopass

Last time we eent to DLP they didn’t have photopass but I have seen that they now have it.

Is it now like photopass at Disney World? Does it include ride photos? How much does it cost?

Thank you
belle&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We decided not to buy the photo pass and I am so glad we didn’t bother. I didn’t see a single photographer in the park. It was just on a handful of rides. Sorry but I can’t remember cost, I vaguely think it was about £50.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Very limited with no roaming photographers (they have trialled one near the castle a few times but not permanent).

A few rides have it and some character meets but not all.

Not worth the money.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
hanzbebe
Getting to know the DIBB

It depends where you get it from, My sister got it today in the park and it is 75 Euros I think and does some character meets and some rides but not as many as WDW!

She only got it as it is her first time and wanted to see if it was worth it. You can add it on before with your booking for a small reduction I believe and if you are a shareholder, someone said you get 10% off I think.

Each to their own, some people say if you are going to go on rides a lot ad have 5 days it is worth it, but not for a few days.
hanzbebe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
belle&tink
Trainee Dibber

We’ll be there for 4 nights & plan on meeting quite a few characters so I think it will be worth it, especially if it includes ride photos too!

Thank you
belle&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by belle&tink View Post
We’ll be there for 4 nights & plan on meeting quite a few characters so I think it will be worth it, especially if it includes ride photos too!

Thank you
Keep in mind it doesn't include all character meets, worth consulting the programme as this will show what meets (should) have photographers.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
Keep in mind it doesn't include all character meets, worth consulting the programme as this will show what meets (should) have photographers.
Also, all the photographers at the meet and greets are quite happy to take photographs with your own camera or phone.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List