Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Oct 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fiffio View Post
Can’t see non expiry but maybe there will be a ticket discount? Maybe for tickets which have to be used by first half of the year or similar?

At least dick Turpin wore a mask, Disney have some gall to charge £450 for half a service as it stands.
They're probably wearing masks.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Be nice if we can buy tickets for beyond the 26th September.
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Isn't it that time of the year when the price of the tickets usually goes up?
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
Got to be a reduction in price for accommodation. I mean £2500 for pop century in sept 21
Amen to that!

I never thought I would see the day that the Swan and Dolphin were cheaper than a moderate.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

As there are likely to be more lockdowns and restrictions announced by Johnson on Monday I am really hoping it will be good news from Disney. Need something to look forward to and cheer us up. So much better if we can all get back to asking about planning and dining queries rather than the latest 'positive' test results and questionable graphs.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Amen to that!

I never thought I would see the day that the Swan and Dolphin were cheaper than a moderate.
I’m seeing Swan and Dolphin at £154 with Pop at £179 for my dates!
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JAF View Post
As there are likely to be more lockdowns and restrictions announced by Johnson on Monday I am really hoping it will be good news from Disney. Need something to look forward to and cheer us up. So much better if we can all get back to asking about planning and dining queries rather than the latest 'positive' test results and questionable graphs.
Some of us are doing that anyway. I've stopped going on the Current Issues bit as I'm fed up of the relentless misery. It's the home of doom and gloomers.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
I’m seeing Swan and Dolphin at £154 with Pop at £179 for my dates!
I'm sure I remember Pop being about fifty a night when we first started going to wdw in 2005 :-(
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post

party nights, every night for the 50th Birthday month in Oct
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
w513mfs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
What do you mean by non-expiry option?

They used to have an option to pay a little extra and the tickets would not expire.They were valid until you used your last day.

I brought my last tickets about 10 years ago. It was a ten day park hopper with two water park days and a day at Disney quest.

I used the last park day 2018 trip after spreading over 4 holidays and still have one water park day left. They were stopped because they were open to a lot of abuse. People would sell them at the end of the holiday to the booths in the mall and then they were resold. Technology has moved on now so maybe could be used to make more secure.

In all honesty it was the last time i genuinely saw any value in Disney Tickets. They were nice because you were able to have that feeling of freedom and a great excuse to come back. Some times with the 14 day tickets i feel like a lot of people go there multiple times because they have to get the value out of the ticket so rather than spread the visits over two or three holiday they visit each park multiple times in a 14 day period.

Any way it's what i have my fingers crossed for.

FLORIDA TRIPS 1994,1995,1996,2005,2007,2007 PART2,2008,2010,2016,2017, 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2024 coming soon

Edited at 12:47 AM.
w513mfs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List