Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 10 May 19, 06:09 AM  
Link to this Post
limmy
Imagineer

limmy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Brilliant Asda top...

A little non Disney nod. This is my boarding attire. I love it!

Edited at 06:10 AM.
limmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Fun! But you will have to keep explaining it to Americans. They pronounce it boo-ee!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
spenners
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

spenners's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Looks great, might have to get one 😁

Las Vegas - October 2023 (6th West Coast Trip)
New York - February 2019 - My 50th Birthday Trip (1st Visit)
Florida - January 2024 - Taking mini me for her 30th birthday (22nd Visit to Florida)
Florida - September 2024 (23rd visit) - just me and hubby
spenners is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Fun! But you will have to keep explaining it to Americans. They pronounce it boo-ee!
My thoughts too! Love the top though
Old 10 May 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I saw this top online and my first thought was the comments I’d get about having the word buoy across my ample cleavage 😂😂... lovely top though
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

I just got into trouble paying a lot of money for 2 dresses, then bought another 2 days ago for my holiday.

Now I MUST have that T shirt. Fab. Would go lovely with White Shorts. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Can I ask is it true to size, or would I need to go up or down... also is it Navy or a Mauve colour ?

My finger is on the Pay now button. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

……. too late I am off to get one. xx
Old 10 May 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
There won't be many americans on my cruise from Southampton with P&O so will go look next week...
Old 10 May 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Got one. Love it.

As you are such a slim lady have you seen this dress, not sure if you are a dress person, but like another reviewer says it looks nothing on the hangar or on the model but its gorgeous on... suits you if you are tall too.. The picture is not great but its short and then long at the back and flowing.
Great price too.

x