Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Jun 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
That's me then 😂😂😂
Grrr *shakes fist in mock frustration*

Originally Posted by bluedave View Post
Only this year did I see that they were called express passes and assumed they’d had a name change as I’d only ever known them as FOTL passes.
I think they may have been called FOTL passes many years ago. But they’ve been called Express Passes for at least 10 years.

Originally Posted by bluedave View Post
Then again I call those children’s potato things smiley faces rather than smiles as just about everyone I know does.
Wait, you mean they’re not called smiley faces?!?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

£10 for a map of North Devon and Somerset, I obviously havn't bought a map for a long time!-
Old 16 Jun 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Work related for me. 5 yrs in a job where I have taken on more responsibility and work more hours than ever but no pay rise. Manager is in another country and hasn't a clue what I do. Need to find a way of speaking up to ask for pay rise but am afraid they say no and I end up leaving! Love my job and hours suit me so don't want that to happen. On the plus side I really have more important things to worry about in my life and this time 4 weeks I will be on a flight to my favourite place in the world with my favourite people. Thanks for letting me vent!
Old 16 Jun 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Work related for me. 5 yrs in a job where I have taken on more responsibility and work more hours than ever but no pay rise. Manager is in another country and hasn't a clue what I do. Need to find a way of speaking up to ask for pay rise but am afraid they say no and I end up leaving! Love my job and hours suit me so don't want that to happen. On the plus side I really have more important things to worry about in my life and this time 4 weeks I will be on a flight to my favourite place in the world with my favourite people. Thanks for letting me vent!
Vent away hope have a Nice holiday
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
People who just stop in front of you while out walking. Was in London yesterday, tried to cross a narrow bridge in St James Park and this woman just stopped, not to talk to anyone, not looking at her phone or anyone else, just stopped which resulted in others banging into me... my sciatica is bad so it irritated me.

Paper straws... so happy that they're good for the environment, I have no objection to them but trying to drink my McDonalds strawberry milkshake through one is way too much effort

Being ill for the last 3 weeks, with a hospital stay, pleurisy, bad sciatica due to the ≈≈≈≈≈≈ hospital bed, and still feeling ropey, is making me really fed up. Why wont this poxy virus just sod off?

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

People who stop the very second they step off an escalator to have a nice little look around, without a thought for people behind them.

People that think ‘prolly’ is an acceptable alternative to the word probably.

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sunjue100
VIP Dibber

sunjue100's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Family members who open the flora tub and leave the paper cover thing inside and put the lid back on. 😡😡😡😡
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobility scooters in small shops if people need these then fine but not in a small shop.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Clamshell View Post
People who stop the very second they step off an escalator to have a nice little look around, without a thought for people behind them.

People that think ‘prolly’ is an acceptable alternative to the word probably.
Who does that?!
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sunjue100 View Post
Family members who open the flora tub and leave the paper cover thing inside and put the lid back on. 😡😡😡😡
I do that. I know I shouldn’t but I do. And I’ve no idea why!