Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Dec 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

I have had so much stolen from my checked bags when returning from USA it’s hard for me to start - from half empty bottles of aftershave when there were full ones in my vanity case to a Aquascutum rain coat and but it has to be a laundry bag of yes dirty laundry - I like to think it was merely removed from my case and forgotten to be put back rather than somebody actually feeling the need to have a laid of my underpants and socks ... that is one claim I did not put through my insurance !
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My son had a alien outfit in a carrier bag and fell asleep on the train, when he woke up the mask was gone.
Old 16 Dec 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Some of these are plain baffling!
On the way back from the states the first tome my fried had bought some paracetamol out there - that got nicked! My sister has had 2 pairs of black jeans disappear of the face of the earth!
I’m sure there’s more
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

My niece came home from shopping one day and noticed that someone had unscrewed the number “2” from the front door of her flat (no 28).

Her Dad forbade her from going round all the flats with 2 in their number to find the thief ! (Bit of a rough estate).
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I had an old/scruffy hose reel at the front of my house I kept there for washing the cars and someone nicked it (unfortunately before I put the cctv in).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

My mum had a case of beer stolen from the garden during a party. It was winter so they'd left it outside to stay cold as it wouldn't fit in the fridge. Cheeky beggars would have had to climb over the fence (always locked because of their dogs) and walk down the garden path totally brazen while a party was going on inside!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Someone once tried to take a concrete manhole cover from our front garden! They didn’t get very far with it as it literally weighed almost a ton!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

When we rented out our villa we once had 4 lovely Disney placemats from our nook table go missing

After that, we just put cheaper ones in that never walked and we still have them now.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

A pair of trainers when we stayed in a cottage in Ireland. I left them in the porch to air as I'd had them on all day and they went walkabout!
DS had all his socks go missing from his case on a trip to Berlin. Not sure if security took them out for a check and forgot to put them back or someone took a fancy to them. Either way he had to visit Primark in Berlin to replace them. As I always buy him socks at Christmas i don't think he'd ever bought his own socks before 😁
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

I had to do lifesaving for pe at school many moons ago and we had to take pyjamas to use as floats. At lunch times we weren’t allowed our bags to the tables so were dumped in a heap. After lunch absolutely no sign of my bag with pj’s and swim things. They were absolutely soaking wet too.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List