Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Dec 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I can’t find this for any of our dates in May/June next year. Do you have to book or can you am just turn up like a usual quick service?
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

It was ok, I would do it again on the QSDP but wouldn't pay OOP for it.
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
I can’t find this for any of our dates in May/June next year. Do you have to book or can you am just turn up like a usual quick service?
I would not walk up to anywhere which is available to book. I have just checked about a dozen dates in May and June and there was heaps of availability. Are you looking on the app? Some places don’t seem to be bookable on the app, so if so, try looking on the website.

Edit: So after I posted the above, I thought maybe I should check the app! It is bookable through the app and again I had no trouble with availability, I searched for tables for four on a number of random dates in May / June. Are you a large party or did you have a very specific time in mind.

Edited at 05:10 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
Are you looking for times before 4:30pm? It only opens for booking after that time.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
daves13
Getting Excited

Mobile

It’s awesome! 👍
daves13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU,
Excited about Disney

From looking on peoples photos, it doesn’t look like a TS credit. I have booked it but will have to cancel as we’re on the QSDP
LOU, is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by LOU, View Post
From looking on peoples photos, it doesn’t look like a TS credit. I have booked it but will have to cancel as we’re on the QSDP
We have QSDP too but I’m going to hold on to mine until the reports of the new menu start appearing and actual real experiences of having to use a TS credit emerge. If it stays as a TS I’ll cancel.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

We did this in August. Kids enjoyed the drawing and buckets. Food was ok. Standard WDW burgers and fries. Couple of flavours of Ice Cream and a lot of toppings.

Not worth OOP and definitely not a TS. Worth doing once on QSDP.

Maybe there are changes coming to make it worth a TS.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Are you looking for times before 4:30pm? It only opens for booking after that time.
Oh I didn’t know that, that’ll be why then! Thanks
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We really enjoyed this in October. I’ll be sad if it’s no longer a QS credit - one meal was enough to share for the two of us!
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List