Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Feb 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Smileeeyore
Proud to wear my Ears

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Booking Cinderella's Royal Table

I'm going to be trying to book Cinderella's Royal table for 4 at 187 days out. I'm going in mid September so does anyone know what the likelihood of getting it is? Does anyone have any tips for trying to get it?
Smileeeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Mobile

Just relax. I have heard very little of people not getting it when they can book in +10. At worst you may not get the exact time.

We were unable to book on the app so had to call, but can be booked online if you use internet at 11.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Mobile

Just checked for my first day and that's now 158 days and able to get various availability throughout the day. Just be mindful that it can be more difficult to sit larger groups. And when searching look for specific time rather than just lunch.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

You should be fine.

You can't book on the app but can on the website.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilyrose
Apprentice Imagineer

We want it for our first morning, so I'll be booking at 180+1. I've checked a few times recently at booking 180 days out and there's always been availability for early breakfast.
Old 17 Feb 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
donna100
Apprentice Imagineer

at 180 days out I managed to get breakfast no problem at 0820. Just double checked a couple of days later and managed to get 0805 so changed it.

I think you will be fine x
donna100 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Smileeeyore
Proud to wear my Ears

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
Just relax. I have heard very little of people not getting it when they can book in +10. At worst you may not get the exact time.

We were unable to book on the app so had to call, but can be booked online if you use internet at 11.
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
Just checked for my first day and that's now 158 days and able to get various availability throughout the day. Just be mindful that it can be more difficult to sit larger groups. And when searching look for specific time rather than just lunch.
Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
You should be fine.

You can't book on the app but can on the website.
Originally Posted by Lilyrose View Post
We want it for our first morning, so I'll be booking at 180+1. I've checked a few times recently at booking 180 days out and there's always been availability for early breakfast.
Originally Posted by donna100 View Post
at 180 days out I managed to get breakfast no problem at 0820. Just double checked a couple of days later and managed to get 0805 so changed it.

I think you will be fine x
Thank you all for your replies. A few more questions. We're going in September and I'm worried if we go for dinner we might not be able to get in because of MNSSHP because the dates aren't released yet. I've heard you now need tickets to get into MNSSHP even if you're just going in for an ADR. Would it be better just to go for lunch? Also we're staying in two separate rooms so does this cause a problem with payment on DDP. Thank you for your replies
Smileeeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
I can't answer your last question on DDP as I have never used it. I just wanted to say that I managed to get a late lunchtime reservation within Cinderella Castle at around 120 days, we have may have been lucky but I just called up one morning after booking BBB and managed to get a table for us so even if you don't get it the day it's released, keep trying. Never dined inside in all my years of going, looking forward to it.
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
HolidayDreams
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Booked ours yesterday, when you get to the payment screen there is a choice if using DDP credits or full charge to card via radio button. It was the same at hoop de doo.
HolidayDreams is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Smileeeyore
Proud to wear my Ears

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Originally Posted by Carol_G View Post
I can't answer your last question on DDP as I have never used it. I just wanted to say that I managed to get a late lunchtime reservation within Cinderella Castle at around 120 days, we have may have been lucky but I just called up one morning after booking BBB and managed to get a table for us so even if you don't get it the day it's released, keep trying. Never dined inside in all my years of going, looking forward to it.
Thanks for you reply. That makes me feel better about it thank you. Hope you have a magical time.