Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 May 16, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
hcollins16
Excited about Disney

“I'm not sure our car is safe” 3 week trip palm beach WDW Oct-Nov 15

Day 3 Monday 19th October

This will be a short one today.

Woke up about 8 and went downstairs for breakfast however today was a different story we had our waiter who we would then have for the rest of the week can’t remember what his name was but he showed us a menu which was included in our price and had soooo many good things to pick from. I went for French toast and the DF went for a full English breakfast. The waiter had an obsession with bacon (which obviously isn’t a problem) and every time we ordered something he would always say “ this had to have some bacon on the side”. Order up we sat outside in the beautiful courtyard of the hotel and waited for breakfast to arrive we wasn’t disappointed.

For the rest of the day we chilled around the pool which really was the theme of the week as we was prepping ourselves to hit Disney hard for 2 full weeks when we got there. However round the pool today we became acquainted with tons of mozzies which would explain why outside in the pool area they supplied spray, thought out the week my body ended up becoming one huge nat bite.

Tonight for dinner we headed off to clematis street which if you read up doesn’t have the best reputation in the world but it was Monday night football and we wanted one thing and one thing only Beers and Burgers so off we went. Once we got there we had no clue where to park but we come across a turning luckily next to the restaurant that stated it was a carpark so we drove in to an area which seemed to be behind an office. Once we was out the car some guy approached us and said it was $10 to park he was a pretty scary looky man and there was nothing about him that made him look like he run the carpark but we gave him the money and off we went. We were concerned that the car may not be in the same state on return but we just wanted to eat.

Once in we found ourselves a high table and stools and ordered our food OMG it was the best thing I’ve ever tasted, the restaurant was called Grease Burger and it lived up to its name. I ordered the Brinkman- Deep Fried Bacon, Grilled Onions, Pepper Jack, Jalapeños, Sriracha Mayo and added a half avocado and DF ordered the AppleJack-Applewood Bacon, Vermont White Cheddar, Grilled Apple and Jack Daniel’s, BBQ Sauce and we shared a portion of sweet potato fries. Now im going to say one thing deep fried bacon has changed my life possibly the best thing I have ever tasted in my life. If anyone is ever in palm beach are you NEED to visit here!

After dinner we had a stroll up clematis street can’t say it’s the safest place I’ve ever been to but was happy to see our car was in one piece on our return however the guy was nowhere to be seen. Back to the hotel and bed ready for another day of tanning tomorrow.
hcollins16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 16, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MHM
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Those burgers look amazing!
MHM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 16, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Not sure the guy was working there,but I would have given the ten bucks 😁
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

What an awkward situation in the car park, I really wouldn't have known what to do. I'd have been inclined to pay too but would have been nervous about getting my wallet out.

Those burgers look amazing! Grease Burger sounds like my absolute perfect place.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Food looks good
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List