Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 May 20, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

May is great time to, first two weeks are the ones I’d pick
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
trfc2019
Earning More Ears

Oh great, thanks for all the replies will take a look today

Am I worth doing it now or waiting a few months to see if a Dining Plan offer comes on? Not sure if they normally apply for May
trfc2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by trfc2019 View Post
Oh great, thanks for all the replies will take a look today

Am I worth doing it now or waiting a few months to see if a Dining Plan offer comes on? Not sure if they normally apply for May
When we first went in May 2016 we’d booked it July 2015 and managed to get dining plan, so possibly wait? But I suppose we’re not in normal circumstances so I’m not 100%
I’m sure someone more knowledgeable about that stuff will be able to answer cause 2016 was the only time we’ve used it
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
spookle24
Excited about Disney

i can't find any TUI flights for 21 days in May! Do you think they'll release more?
Old 8 May 20, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
First two weeks in may, memorial day = big crowds for that weekend and possibly right through to the end of the week.
Old 8 May 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
spookle24
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by spookle24 View Post
i can't find any TUI flights for 21 days in May! Do you think they'll release more?

found some flying from bristol instead of gatwick
Old 8 May 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We love May (always choose the last two weeks to coincide with school half term) and Memorial Day doesn’t seem to bother us. It is definitely quieter the week before so if I wasn’t tied to school holiday I would choose the first two weeks of May.
Free dining does usually apply at this time of year fortunately. I just want disney to hurry up and confirm there will be free dining for 2021 and then I’ll be booking my trip!
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

May is definitely when Free Dining should be available. This hasn't been announced (I'm waiting for the announcement myself then I'll probably move my September booking to next May) but given that Disney will definitely be wanting to lure overseas visitors back and it's also WDW's 50th Anniversary, so further reasons to lure folk back.

That said, it's been rumoured every year that 'this year' will be the last for Free Dining, but it's not happened yet.

I spoke with my agent today and they say that an announcement (might not necessarily be a Free Dining announcement) is rumoured to come soon. I'd suggest it's likely to be Free Dining, but don't quote me on it.
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
diamondgal
VIP Dibber

We have pretty much always gone in May (in fact we should be on a plane tomorrow! )
We include half term and yes Memorial Day is a bit busy but we go to a water park that day. It's a lovely time of year and the Flower and Garden festival at EP is gorgeous. We are waiting to rebook soon if the free dining plan gets released.
diamondgal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSevSpaghetti
Getting Excited

Mobile

We always go in May. I don’t ever remember Memorial Day being that bad. I think we just avoid MK.
MrsSevSpaghetti is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List