Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Aug 20, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

Wishing you and your husband lots of luck and fingers crossed for a full diagnosis and some speedy treatment soon xx
Hmr89 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Minnie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I hope you get some results soon and sending positive thoughts you way.
Laughing Minnie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Susanjane
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
My sons took ages, he had his biopsy on November 23rd and we still hadn’t heard by Xmas, in the end if was the first week in January.
Sounds like it's not unusual to have a long wait then, thank you.

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Wishing you the very best outcome. It is tough waiting for these results to come back, am waiting on DD MRI result to come back, but we are only in week 2, usually we hear back quickly but it probably missed the first MDT. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting for results. X
thank you, hope you hear back soon.
Orlando 1997, Necker Island 1997, Orlando 2002 & 2004, Fort Lauderdale 2006, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando 2007, Orlando 2009, California and San Francisco 2012, Orlando 2013, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale 2015, New York 2016, Orlando 2016, Orlando 2017, Orlando and New York 2018, Orlando 2018 (again), Orlando 2019 x 2
Susanjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hope you hear something soon as the waiting is just excruciating x
Old 18 Aug 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Sending good positive vibes for some results soon. Its so hard waiting for the results but you should get a call back appointment to get the results when there is some sort of plan put in place for the way forward. As others have said it's the waiting that takes its toll on you, once you know what the next move is its amost like a weight is lifted off you as you have something positive to think about rather than what if's. Try to stay positive & remember your DH needs to concentrate a lot of his mental energy on himself so tho you feel like crumbling inside try not to let him know that, he needs your strength as well as his own going forward. Thinking of you both & sending loads of Pixie Dust your way.
Old 19 Aug 20, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Susanjane
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Sending good positive vibes for some results soon. Its so hard waiting for the results but you should get a call back appointment to get the results when there is some sort of plan put in place for the way forward. As others have said it's the waiting that takes its toll on you, once you know what the next move is its amost like a weight is lifted off you as you have something positive to think about rather than what if's. Try to stay positive & remember your DH needs to concentrate a lot of his mental energy on himself so tho you feel like crumbling inside try not to let him know that, he needs your strength as well as his own going forward. Thinking of you both & sending loads of Pixie Dust your way.

Thank you for your post and I think you're right once things start being put in place we'll feel more positive. I am trying not to get upset in front of him as I know it's not doing anyone any good, thank you and thanks for your good wishes.
Orlando 1997, Necker Island 1997, Orlando 2002 & 2004, Fort Lauderdale 2006, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando 2007, Orlando 2009, California and San Francisco 2012, Orlando 2013, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale 2015, New York 2016, Orlando 2016, Orlando 2017, Orlando and New York 2018, Orlando 2018 (again), Orlando 2019 x 2
Susanjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Prospect1
VIP Dibber

I wish him well. If they say Chemo is needed tell him not to worry about having it. Yes there are side effects and your lifestyle changes while you are having the treatment but there is light at the end of the tunnel and you get through it. If he wants to chat about the effects etc please contact me and if I can help with any questions I will be pleased to help in any way.
Prospect1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Susanjane
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Prospect1 View Post
I wish him well. If they say Chemo is needed tell him not to worry about having it. Yes there are side effects and your lifestyle changes while you are having the treatment but there is light at the end of the tunnel and you get through it. If he wants to chat about the effects etc please contact me and if I can help with any questions I will be pleased to help in any way.

Thank you for your message, he is quite worried about having chemo and I will pass on your kind offer to contact you, thank you.

Also I'd like to say it's so good to read your progress and to read how well you're doing.

Thanks again.

Edited at 08:30 PM.
Old 19 Aug 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sending you very best wishes. Tough times ahead but you have each other.
Just take each step as it comes and don’t think too far ahead - accept help were offered and don’t be too hard on yourself if things get on top of you x
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List