Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Sep 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I think I read you can. I hope so.

DS15 is obsessed with flying and there’s a new Microsoft flying game that came out on the pc in August but to upgrade his pc to the spec it needs is going to cost us £600! For one game! I wouldn’t mind but the pc is only a couple of years old. I’m hoping the Xbox X will be able to play it. It does mention that it will be released on the Xbox x aswell but as yet no release date.
If the x box doesn’t play PC games, he wants a gaming PC... no chance. Its hard enough for us (mum & dad) to keep up with new consoles never mind PC’s 🙈🙈
Its all just too technical 😫😫
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
If the x box doesn’t play PC games, he wants a gaming PC... no chance. Its hard enough for us (mum & dad) to keep up with new consoles never mind PC’s 🙈🙈
Its all just too technical 😫😫
It doesn't play PC games.

With Game Pass Ultimate you can play 'PC games' on the cloud by using an Android device. You can't play any PC game, just the ones Microsoft have enabled in the cloud.

As you probably already know, gaming PC's are expensive. Very expensive. I gave up on PC gaming years ago as the costs were ridiculous.
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Yep it DOES NOT play PC Games, it's specifically just Xbox games, Games Pass Ultimate comes with a console and PC version, but to play PC games you will need a gaming PC or via Cloud (formally xCloud) for game streaming on Android/PC. Be aware though if you rely on Cloud, you will need very stable internet, I have 60mb download, 20mb upload and a 10ms ping, but even mine stutters every 10-20 minutes, and sometimes goes blurry.

MS Flight Sim is apparently coming to Series S/X.

Edited at 12:03 PM.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
MS Flight Sim is apparently coming to Series S/X.
Hopefully before Christmas.🤞🏻

Though he wanted the PC version as he already has a flight simulator joystick for his pc. 😖
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
deek72
Serious Dibber

When this is released will you still be able to buy new games for the x box one? (I see you can’t for ps4)
I'm not sure why you say you won't be able to buy new games for the PS4 after the PS5 is released.

There will be plenty of new PS4 releases, long after the PS5 arrives.
deek72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
deek72
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
So you wonder why there no ps 5 well there people will answer your question 🤪😂

techtimes/articles/2...re—-25-000.htm

I know it in the USA but u wait until it released over here just have a look on eBay 😅
Those ebay sales don't mean anything. They are just throwaway bids made mainly by people irritated by the scalpers.
There might be a couple of hundred pounds on top to be paid by anyone unable to secure a pre-order and still wants one at release, but they certainly won't sell for thousands of pounds.
deek72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by deek72 View Post
I'm not sure why you say you won't be able to buy new games for the PS4 after the PS5 is released.

There will be plenty of new PS4 releases, long after the PS5 arrives.
I honestly do not have a clue. It was mentioned on the PS5 thread so that’s as much as I know 🤷
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

I honestly do not have a clue. It was mentioned on the PS5 thread so that’s as much as I know 🤷
What you might have mixed up the the compatibility.

All Xbox One games will still work on the new console (the X one anyway as it's the one with the disk drive), none of the PS4 games will work on the PS5.
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
What you might have mixed up the the compatibility.

All Xbox One games will still work on the new console (the X one anyway as it's the one with the disk drive), none of the PS4 games will work on the PS5.
Ah I understand now.

If I don’t pre order one and my son decided he definitely wants one for Christmas do you think they will be available?