Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Sep 20, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
SupersleuthTed
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
May be you would get more help if you were to tell your GP that you were on the edge of a nervous breakdown or similar?
Agreed ! This is helpful but horrendous that you have to go to these lengths ... I’m sure she must feel on the edge of a nervous breakdoŵn as well.
Old 30 Sep 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

We had the meeting yesterday. Camhs the mental health team decided they couldn’t be bothered and cancelled half hour before. His senco was fuming and has put a complaint in. He’s done another full day at school today yay! It was hubbys day off so we went into town for a mooch and a sneaky mcdonalds. Was so nice to have a day without any worries.
He has come home from school happy which is amazing. First thing he said was are you proud of me for doing a whole day bless him
xXxSammi88xXx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xXxSammi88xXx View Post
We had the meeting yesterday. Camhs the mental health team decided they couldn’t be bothered and cancelled half hour before. His senco was fuming and has put a complaint in. He’s done another full day at school today yay! It was hubbys day off so we went into town for a mooch and a sneaky mcdonalds. Was so nice to have a day without any worries.
He has come home from school happy which is amazing. First thing he said was are you proud of me for doing a whole day bless him
Awww, love him 💕he’s obviously wants to please you, maybe this is a turning point for him, very naughty of the MH team to cancel I hope they rearrange it soon 🤞

Nice that you had some time to yourselves today & a cheeky McDonald’s too

Take care xx
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Hi I have sent you a PM
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

You've had great advice so I wont add. I'm getting out of date now.

But I wanted to give you a hopeful story. My DS was violent daily, broke my fingers and regularly wrecked the house. I would manhandle him to the car. And then he would hide in school for hours and house (police etc). Roll on 8 years ... he has done two years of uni, dropped out, moved home (very depressed and hugely difficult including damage to car, but not me). He now lives with his gf 100 miles away, he has a job in a shop and has held it for 18 months. He worked throughout lockdown.

So hold onto the hope that he is learning and that you can get through this. ASD kids are so complex and the one who knows him best is YOU.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List