Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 19 Oct 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Is that in store?
Online they said you can't top up with a credit card/another voucher.

Just a warning to be mindful especially for anyone that likes online shopping. Guess the trick is to go into a store.
That was my issue when I was given one.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I have one of these I think, was holding onto it to add other vouchers towards a bigger purchase.

I want to use it in Boots for dyson straighteners so would be using multiple vouchers and a card. Can I not do that online?
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

From their FAQ's

I want to buy something worth more than the value of the card.

In-store: simply tell the cashier how much is on your One4all Gift Card and they will swipe for this amount, then you can pay the rest via cash or card.
Online: unfortunately this is not currently possible, as most websites do not accept multiple payment methods.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Anne View Post
From their FAQ's

I want to buy something worth more than the value of the card.

In-store: simply tell the cashier how much is on your One4all Gift Card and they will swipe for this amount, then you can pay the rest via cash or card.
Online: unfortunately this is not currently possible, as most websites do not accept multiple payment methods.
Oh no 🤦 I’d didn’t realise. They don’t sell what I want in store so it’s online only.

How annoying, I wish I’d noticed before as when family asked what I wanted for my birthday next week I requested boots vouchers to add to this one to get the straighteners.

I wonder if I can order and pay in store.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Oh no 🤦 I’d didn’t realise. They don’t sell what I want in store so it’s online only.

How annoying, I wish I’d noticed before as when family asked what I wanted for my birthday next week I requested boots vouchers to add to this one to get the straighteners.

Oh no. It's so misleading. I couldn't use mine the other day online at Argos as I couldn't top up. Plus you are restricted to a maximum purchase of £40.

Hate to add to your woes but you can't use boots vouchers online either 😫 I gor a Boots gift card and its instore only they don't accept their gift cards online..

Maybe tweet Boots and ask if cam order online and pay in store. Good luck
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

You just need the online product code and take that with you to the till, you pay at the till and either choose home or store delivery.
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Bellasmum I just looked at my twitter reply from Boots. They said you can't use giftcard online but you can go into a store and place an order at a till and they will have access to online offers. You can then pay with vouchers.
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all. Panic over then, I shall order in store.
Old 19 Oct 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
I use these all the time in the Republic of Ireland - I didn’t realise they were available in the UK. I find them great as it gives you the security of being able to use them in quite a lot of high street stores and you’re not at risk of losing your money as you would be if you bought a voucher for a specific store.
Yes keeping track of the amount on them can be a pain, but it is easy to do online. I love them!
There is another similar voucher which is Irish called Me To You I might give these a go this Christmas
Old 20 Oct 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

My sister was able to order her starightners instore from online- they were a third cheaper online but was told she couldnt buy them instore at that price but could order online at cheaper price! They did order at till.